Notification from member services

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Did anybody receive message like this from member services this morning(09/01/19):
Dear Xxxxx,

This email is being sent to confirm a recent change made to your Disney account information, such as updating your password, address, phone number or other personal information.

If you did not make any changes to your account, or believe you have been sent this message in error, please review your account information or contact us immediately at (407) 939-3471. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Last edited:
Nope. The only thing I got was a receipt for my Disney+ payment. I did notice that when signing up through the D23 Discount site it asked if I wanted to save that credit card to my DIsney account for any future orders within the Disney online system. I did not, but if you clicked yes, it may have triggered that message.

It says your Disney account into, not DVC Account info, so it is likely a change in the main Disney account (my Disney Experience) and not specifically your DVC Member account. That phone number goes to My Disney Experience help line.

Last edited:
Nope did add anything to my upcoming resort stay.
But I had to call Disney dining to make a reservation for our December trip.
We have been have problems with only the dining part of the app since the being of August .
Even call the IT dept, no help from them. They stated they could see all reservation(hotel/dining).
I told them well that's great, but I would like to see them too.

I also call MS this morning and they only want to take call if you have a upcoming trip in the next 7 days and to call after the storm is over.
That's understandable., but should I call the # on the email?? Is it a valid Disney #??

Last edited:

Again, the email is likely NOT from DVC specifically, but is referring to your My Disney Experience account. It could be most anything. The phone number you have is NOT to DVC, it is to Disney IT help line, for help with MyDisneyExperience.com It is a legitimate Disney phone number. First I would log into your MyDIsneyExperience account, and see if everything there looks OK, check your dining reservations, tickets, and so forth. If anything seems amiss, call.

I get those whenever I do something with MDE. The only thing every changes was an update of guests pins, etc. if you had trouble and said that Disney worked with you re: dining reservations, it could be from whatever they did in your account.

Again, the email is likely NOT from DVC specifically, but is referring to your My Disney Experience account. It could be most anything. The phone number you have is NOT to DVC, it is to Disney IT help line, for help with MyDisneyExperience.com It is a legitimate Disney phone number. First I would log into your MyDIsneyExperience account, and see if everything there looks OK, check your dining reservations, tickets, and so forth. If anything seems amiss, call.
Thank you I'll call them

Whenever receiving an email like this, if you don't know why you received it, be certain to look up a number to contact the sender vs using one in the email. If it matches the email then perfect but it's best to be abundantly cautious with emails stating xxxx is wrong and give us a call.

Whenever receiving an email like this, if you don't know why you received it, be certain to look up a number to contact the sender vs using one in the email. If it matches the email then perfect but it's best to be abundantly cautious with emails stating xxxx is wrong and give us a call.
True, but in this instance, that is the correct Disney IT help line.

Did anybody receive message like this from member services this morning(09/01/19):
Dear Xxxxx,

This email is being sent to confirm a recent change made to your Disney account information, such as updating your password, address, phone number or other personal information.

If you did not make any changes to your account, or believe you have been sent this message in error, please review your account information or contact us immediately at (407) 939-3471. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
I received this as well. I called and they stated a mass email was accidentally sent out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter