Nothing A Little Sangria Can't Fix! A Thanksgiving 2016 Dining Report update 3/21 MK eats

LOL it's very dangerous reading dining reports when hungry or eating non-fancy food! What are your current AK reservations?

TRUTH. Work lunches get the job done but they're not Disney food!

Currently we're at Tusker House for our AK day; it's a graduation trip for my oldest and it's just the two of us, so she got the final say. I lobbied hard for Sanaa but she decided that she wanted to stay in the park. Which, fair enough; there's always next time!

I'm still here guys! So sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Things have been a little busy here, not to mention my side trip to Orlando for a Universal TA training last week :goodvibes It was mostly fun with LOTS of really bad food-I can't believe how crappy it was! But to be fair most of the time we didn't eat at Universal or Citywalk restaurants. I also got "stuck" in Florida an extra day/night due to a big snowstorm in NY :D which gave me time to visit Disney Springs. I was so happy to fit some Disney in! But now I'm ready to get things back on track here! So without further ado I bring you:

THANKSGIVING DAY, PART 1
Marketplace
Sweet Spells
Earl of Sandwich

Our plans for the holiday changed a couple times along with our who's-traveling-when plans, but we finally settled on RD at HS which was at 9am. Since we didn't have to make some crazy 7 or 8am park opening Steve went down to the Marketplace and grabbed breakfast for the boys:

Ricky got the Breakfast Sandwich-scrambled egg, bacon, and cheese on a croissant. I read a negative report on this prior to our trip but he loved it and also loved the potato casserole, which I will discuss a bit more below. Chris got the bounty platter for the 3rd time: (sorry it's sideways!)

I didn't take pictures the 2nd time we got breakfast from the Marketplace, but that time (we both had the bounty platter) instead of the breakfast potatoes Chris had loved the 1st time they had this potato casserole-which we both LOVED. OMG they were so creamy and cheesy! And the herb-y breadcrumbs on top made it perfect! So he was happy to see those again today. For a resort QS we were quite satisfied with the Marketplace, although breakfast was the only meal we ate there. I had an energy bar from the room since I had a feeling I'd be eating a ton later..........
Nice shot of the lighthouse on our way to the boat to get to HS:

We made RD and had a great morning, doing 6 rides between us in about an hour-RnRC x2, TOTx2, TSMM, and GMR. Before we left I was running low on fuel so I stopped in Sweet Spells for the bestest snack in all of HS:

I apologize for the terrible picture that totally does no justice to this beauty, but this is the famous carrot cake cookie that used to be sold at the Writer's Stop and has since been moved rather than gotten rid of :worship: Perfect for 2nd breakfast! Or lunch, a snack, pre-dinner appetizer, whatever you want to call it, the important thing is you try it! The cookie parts are moist carrot cake and the cream inside is cream cheese goodness. I waited way too long to try this, had it for the first time 3 or 4 trips ago and now get one every trip without fail.
Ricky and Steve didn't want anything, but I did take a very bad picture of the chocolate covered strawberry Chris chose:

Yeah, it's a nice shot of the beautiful chocolate covering the strawberry but that's about it. I think I was drunk on the way we were floating through the park that morning lol! He liked the strawberry and it seemed perfectly ripe. Last time I got the cookie in Sweet Spells I didn't take any time to look around but this time I did, and they have some great looking stuff in there!
We headed toward the front of the park with our snacks and took a nice boat ride back to the BC, then made a beeline for the buses-and then sat for almost 40 minutes waiting for our bus. We were going back to Disney Springs so Steve and Ricky could check out the changes since last year and Ricky seriously needed to check out Marcus Jordan's Trophy Room. We went right there and promptly left with 2 pairs of basketball shoes :tiptoe: The Disney souvenir everyone goes down to Orlando to get, right? After a little more window shopping all 4 of us were hungry, and we knew we wouldn't last until our 4:45 Thanksgiving dinner reservation. Quick service it is, and since we all had a great experience at Earl of Sandwich last Nov. that's where we went.
It was around 1:30 so towards the end of the busy lunch hours but the place was jammin'. I'd say there were about 30 individuals on line in front of us. Luckily the line moved really fast and we were ready with our orders. They then give you a pager while you wait. The tables were all taken so while we waited for our food we scanned the area, waiting to jump on the first table we saw being vacated. Score! Pretty quickly we found one so Steve went over and nicely asked if they were leaving. They very nicely told us yes, smiled and told us to enjoy our meal-and left all their garbage on the table for us :crazy2: *** people?? Anyway, we threw their garbage on the floor (just kidding, just kidding!!) cleaned the table off and waited for our order.
Ricky got the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap-romaine, grilled chicken, shaved parmesan, house-made croutons and caesar dressing

Steve and I split the Original-roasted beef, cheddar and horseradish sauce

And Chris got the Italian-salami, capicola, ham, mortadella, mozzarella, roma tomato, Italian seasoning and Italian dressing. Here's a picture of his sandwich:

And here's a picture of Chris enjoying that sandwich:

My boys love Subway sandwiches and they think EoS is like, 100x better than Subway thank goodness! Only the Original was hot and I think that made is sooooo much better. The bread they serve the sandwiches on is soft and flaky, too. Steve got their potato salad and thought it was really good but I didn't try it. To drink Ricky got water, I can't remember what Chris got, and Steve and I got these:

Michelob Light for me and Guinness for him.

I'm going to compare pizza to sandwiches which I know makes no sense, but those are the 2 DS QS we ate at this trip. Blaze was different and good and I'm glad I've tried it. But if someone gave me the choice between the two, I would pick EoS unless I hadn't had pizza in a very, very, very, very long time. That's not to put down Blaze at all, it's more giving huge high-5's to EoS :thumbsup2
A quick stop in the Christmas shop because it's necessary when in Disney Springs and we were on the bus back to Beach Club to start the 2nd half of our holiday!

UP NEXT: TRAIL'S END THANKSGIVING DINNER

I love sangria and will pretty much order it if it's on the drink menu at a restaurant or at any stand around WDW. I've had it quite a few places around Epcot and they make a goo

Not sure how the second half of your quote got cut off but....wanted to say I think WL has the best drinks overall on property, and yes, I'm doing an informal study :rolleyes1

I love this, the sausage, this BIG sausage ;),

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Steve and Ricky had both gone with the Hearts of Romaine salad:

That actually looks really good. I never think of getting a salad on vaca, maybe I should rethink that strategy

Ricky looks so incredibly weird in this picture!

:rotfl:! like he's trying to become invisible or something

Ricky and I decided we would be eating at Y&Y and if anyone else didn't want to, they were more than welcome to exit the park without us

Good for you Mama!

so his dinner consisted of some fries and 2 squirty yogurt pouches. I did not care at all.

You know...you can only do so much sometimes. Love the "squirty yogurt pouches" description

Fried Wontons: Skewers of pinapple and cream cheese wontons, vanilla ice cream, honey vanilla drizzle.

That looks yummy

It was mostly fun with LOTS of really bad food-I can't believe how crappy it was!
OH no! It's amazing how much good or bad food makes such a difference in how the trip goes, it does for us anyway

Nice shot of the lighthouse on our way to the boat to get to HS:

Love that view

We headed toward the front of the park with our snacks and took a nice boat ride back to the BC, then made a beeline for the buses-and then sat for almost 40 minutes waiting for our bus.

Ugh...40 min for the bus?!?

They very nicely told us yes, smiled and told us to enjoy our meal-and left all their garbage on the table for us :crazy2: *** people?? Anyway, we threw their garbage on the floor (just kidding, just kidding!!) cleaned the table

Rude!!

Loving all your BC pics even more since we're staying there in November :cloud9:
We love Earl of Sandwich so good the Italian one Chris got is my favorite.
Looking forward to your pictures from Trail's End

Since we didn't have to make some crazy 7 or 8am park opening Steve went down to the Marketplace and grabbed breakfast for the boys
I always seem to be rushing around dressing myself and two children so its always grab and go from the room. It would be nice to get a QS BF from the resort now and then.

potato casserole-which we both LOVED. OMG they were so creamy and cheesy! And the herb-y breadcrumbs on top made it perfect!
Sounds very yummy!

the important thing is you try it! The cookie parts are moist carrot cake and the cream inside is cream cheese goodness.
The cream cheese part sounds delightful. Unfortunately I am not a carrot cake fan at all. :(

chocolate covered strawberry
More my speed! I've had a chocolate covered strawberry from Sweet Spells on more than one occasion!

Quick service it is, and since we all had a great experience at Earl of Sandwich
I'm glad you guys enjoy this. I think we did the first time we went in 2012 but this last trip, we did not, unfortunately. Food wasn't great, it was really, really busy, and the cashier was just rude.

Ricky got the Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap-romaine, grilled chicken, shaved parmesan, house-made croutons and caesar dressing
It sounds good but I think this is what I had in June and it just wasn't good that night. :(

And here's a picture of Chris enjoying that sandwich:
And enjoying it, he is! LOL

I've been reading your DR and TR for a while and finally decided to comment. I really don't like carrot cake, but everyone raves about the carrot cake cookie so I think I finally have to try one this trip. I love EoS!!! It's a must every trip. I think I get the All-American which has turkey, cheese, tomatoes, ranch and cranberry sauce. It sounds like a disgusting combination but is oh so good. The bread totally makes the sandwich.

That actually looks really good. I never think of getting a salad on vaca, maybe I should rethink that strategy
I prefer not to eat salads on vacation either, too much other good stuff! Ricky is all about salads now and Steve likes to throw one or two in every vacation. I've found a couple really good ones in Disney though, usually trying Steve's. We had an amazing salad at Citricos the first time we went but then they changed it up :(
OH no! It's amazing how much good or bad food makes such a difference in how the trip goes, it does for us anyway
I was looking forward to eating at more Citywalk and resort restaurants but we only did that with the training group once! Otherwise it was catered, I assume by the hotels (and once by the Blue Man Group group maybe?) and it was just......yuck. You would think they'd try to impress a bunch of TA's that are going to be selling Universal to clients!
Ugh...40 min for the bus?!?
Yup :sad2: That's the only time we had a l long wait really, but Steve has no patience for the buses past 15 minutes lol

Loving all your BC pics even more since we're staying there in November

:thumbsup2 You have some great resort stays this year!
I always seem to be rushing around dressing myself and two children so its always grab and go from the room. It would be nice to get a QS BF from the resort now and then.
Even though I don't dress my kids anymore, at their ages I'm getting myself ready and yelling at them to get moving :car: So still grab and go or dad running down to get food and then them sitting down to eat for like, 6 minutes lol

I'm glad you guys enjoy this. I think we did the first time we went in 2012 but this last trip, we did not, unfortunately. Food wasn't great, it was really, really busy, and the cashier was just rude.
It was definitely busy. Having a rude CM can certainly influence your feelings on a place, but maybe someday you'll give it another try :)

That cookie sounds phenomenal. I love carrot cake so I will have to add that to my must-try list
You should! I kept hearing about it but waited to try it. I could've been enjoying it years ago lol

We have yet to make it to Earl of Sandwich...one of these days! Can't wait to hear about your dinner :)
It's a really good choice for a DS QS!

I've been reading your DR and TR for a while and finally decided to comment
Well then, :welcome: I'm glad you did decide to comment :goodvibes I hope you're enjoying both reports!

I really don't like carrot cake, but everyone raves about the carrot cake cookie so I think I finally have to try one this trip
I like carrot cake but don't love it, it's not something I choose for dessert if I'm at a restaurant and it's on the menu or anything. But combined with that frosting, OMG it's heavenly!

I think I get the All-American which has turkey, cheese, tomatoes, ranch and cranberry sauce. It sounds like a disgusting combination but is oh so good. The bread totally makes the sandwich.
No that combo sounds good! I had Thanksgiving sandwich or holiday sandwich, something like that, in 2015 and it has a cranberry mayo on it and it was delicious.

Trails End Thanksgiving Dinner

This picture was taken after some especially harrowing transportation mess-ups in trying to get to Fort Wilderness. Not for Ricky and I mind you, because I know my way around Disney and I pay attention to myself. I outlined it all in my TR so if you're interested in the details, take a look over there! Suffice it to say someone does not pay attention to me and so it took him-um-that person, who happened to be with Chris-a little bit longer to get to our dinner. Which was actually fine since they were running way behind anyway and seated us about 35 minutes after our 4:45 reservation.
Steve and I ate brunch at Trails End back in August and had a great experience which is one reason I booked it for Thanksgiving. Most of us wanted at least some of the traditional Thanksgiving foods and for those that didn't, I figured a buffet would be good. Trails End adds Thanksgiving stuff while keeping most of their normal dinner foods so besides turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes cranberry sauce, and additional veggies they still had cornbread, fried chicken, ribs, mac and cheese and a bunch of salads. Sadly I didn't take pictures of the buffet because it was PACKED, and each time I tried there were tons of people in the way. I feel like my having pictures to post on the Dis is more important than them getting what they want to eat, but alas I decided to be nice and put my camera away up there.

I'll get to our first plates in a minute: more important are first drinks:

Found it again! I was so happy to see the Schofferhofer on the menu! Steve was also excited to see his go-to, Grey Goose vodka, and got it with a few olives while both boys got Shirley Temples:

I had to stick my beer in there again; she's so photogenic!
Now I'm going to try remembering which plate belongs to whom:

Steve's plate: smoked turkey with gravy, veggies (string beans and carrots), mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce.
First let me say Steve was almost giddy that the cranberry sauce was REAL cranberry sauce, and not the canned jelly stuff lol. He loved everything on his plate. You'll see that I ate just about everything he had on here and felt the same. The turkey was far from dry and had a nice, light smoky taste. The stuffing was out of this world! Mashed potatoes creamy with a buttery taste but not too strong.

k
My plate: same stuff as Steve minus cranberry, plus a roll. My descriptions and feelings mirror Steves; the roll was fresh, hot, and soft. I'm not a huge turkey person and usually have like one piece on Thanksgiving but I thought this turkey was better than when Steve makes it at home. Oh, BTW I don't cook :snooty:

Chris's plate: ham, ribs, mac and cheese, pesto(?) bowtie pasta salad. Chris enjoyed the ribs very much and ate both, but said the Cape May ribs were better. I believe him since he ate about 42 ribs there and 2 here. The ham and mac and cheese were hits, the bowtie pasta not so much but I chalked that up to what I *think* was a light pesto sauce on it or if I'm incorrect, whatever herbs were mixed in. Steve tasted the mac and cheese and thought it was "nice and cheesy" if that helps you all out with a description! That's not a dish I'm a big fan of so I didn't try it. I did take a bite of the ham and thought that was delicious.

Ricky's plate: turkey, mac and cheese, stuffing, ribs. I know I'm not showing you anything new here and I don't know how he finished all the turkey before I snapped a picture except that he's a 14yo boy who eats constantly, and doesn't let his food wait for anyone to take pictures. He loves stuffing and thought this was almost as good as dad's. He's also a big mac and cheese fan but thought this was a little too runny.
Everyone got 2nd plates but other than Steve, it was the same food items I've shown you guys pictures of already. Ricky added more ribs, more turkey and about a pound of stuffing and licked both his plate and the rib bones clean. Chris had more mac and cheese and a few rolls and I had more stuffing and ham.
Here's Steve's 2nd plate:

He tried the ribs, ham and bowtie pasta salad along with other non-Thanksgiving items, the fried chicken and salmon, neither of which he'd tried at brunch in August. He thoroughly enjoyed the salmon but I can't describe it further since I don't eat seafood and didn't ask anything about it other than whether he liked it; I also didn't try the fried chicken but he thought it was great and that the breading was full of flavor while the chicken was, like the turkey, not dried out at all.

Now, on to dessert. We had none. Sorry! We were like T-minus 2 hours until our Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM dessert party at HS and I wanted to have room to chow down there! I'm the biggest dessert offender in the family so made sure not to fill up too much with dinner but everyone else was too full for TE dessert anyway, but boy did it look good. Steve and I did try some desserts in August and they were good and they had some of the same ones now - red velvet cake, brownies and cookies, apple cobbler. They also had apple, pumpkin, and pecan pie for the holiday, cheesecake, some mini pastries and of course the cornbread that we all failed to try along with soft serve ice cream.
There was nothing about this meal we didn't like which was also the case when we had brunch there and it's someplace we'd return with the kids. Oh, and I shared this in my TR but I'll share it again, a manager type CM wearing an oh-so-fun turkey hat and making her rounds to some of the tables:

I guess I'd wear it too if I could get a job with Disney!

UP NEXT: JINGLE JAM, JINGLE BAM DESSERT PARTY!

That sounds like a nice Thanksgiving spread! Nathan (my 14-year-old) also kept eating his food before I could get pics of it during our October trip. What the heck, boys?!

I feel like my having pictures to post on the Dis is more important than them getting what they want to eat

Also this. Come on people, we need to see the food! Get out of the way! :rolleyes:

I'm still here guys! So sorry it's been so long since I've updated. Things have been a little busy here, not to mention my side trip to Orlando for a Universal TA training last week :goodvibes It was mostly fun with LOTS of really bad food-I can't believe how crappy it was! But to be fair most of the time we didn't eat at Universal or Citywalk restaurants. I also got "stuck" in Florida an extra day/night due to a big snowstorm in NY :D which gave me time to visit Disney Springs. I was so happy to fit some Disney in! But now I'm ready to get things back on track here! So without further ado I bring you:
I just like to think you slow rolled it so I wouldn't fall too far behind :-)

I apologize for the terrible picture that totally does no justice to this beauty, but this is the famous carrot cake cookie that used to be sold at the Writer's Stop and has since been moved rather than gotten rid of :worship: Perfect for 2nd breakfast!
OMG this looks so good. Totally kicking myself for missing getting one on our trip!!!!!!!

retty quickly we found one so Steve went over and nicely asked if they were leaving. They very nicely told us yes, smiled and told us to enjoy our meal-and left all their garbage on the table for us :crazy2:
Maybe they thought Steve worked there :P

And Chris got the Italian-salami, capicola, ham, mortadella, mozzarella, roma tomato, Italian seasoning and Italian dressing. Here's a picture of his sandwich:

YUM!!!! This looks so good and totally my kind of sandwich, all meat and no pesky vegetables.

This picture was taken after some especially harrowing transportation mess-ups in trying to get to Fort Wilderness. Not for Ricky and I mind you, because I know my way around Disney and I pay attention to myself. I outlined it all in my TR so if you're interested in the details, take a look over there! Suffice it to say someone does not pay attention to me and so it took him-um-that person, who happened to be with Chris-a little bit longer to get to our dinner. Which was actually fine since they were running way behind anyway and seated us about 35 minutes after our 4:45 reservation.
Great picture, but totally have to get over to your trip report to see how some unnamed person may have screwed this up :-)

Found it again! I was so happy to see the Schofferhofer on the menu!
Nothing says Thanksgiving like grapefruit german beer! Glad to see its getting on lots of different menus. I had it last week I think at SciFi

I had to stick my beer in there again; she's so photogenic!
She's beautiful!!! You should be so proud

Steve's plate: smoked turkey with gravy, veggies (string beans and carrots), mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce.
First let me say Steve was almost giddy that the cranberry sauce was REAL cranberry sauce, and not the canned jelly stuff lol. He loved everything on his plate. You'll see that I ate just about everything he had on here and felt the same. The turkey was far from dry and had a nice, light smoky taste. The stuffing was out of this world! Mashed potatoes creamy with a buttery taste but not too strong.
This looks like a pretty perfect plate of Thanksgiving. Great choice!!!!

I was so happy to see the Schofferhofer on the menu!
I have to try this in June...just to see if it is as good as all y'all say it is. My DH says he thinks it's very beer-ish, but what does he know?

Oh, BTW I don't cook :snooty:
I don't do it very much. My mom still cooks for all the big family meals and when DH used to be home in the evenings he did it. I do remember when we were first together, he worked til 8 and I think I cooked back then, in our apartment. But now, he is back to working evenings and I work all day and deal with a preschooler and Pre-Ker in the evening, so no cooking for me.

In the summer when I'm off, or on other school breaks, I like to try new recipes, but that's about it for me.

red velvet cake, brownies and cookies, apple cobbler. They also had apple, pumpkin, and pecan pie for the holiday, cheesecake, some mini pastries and of course the cornbread that we all failed to try along with soft serve ice cream.
Sounds yummy. I'll have to remember to save room in the tummy on our Brunch day. :)

You're going to end up convincing me to try Trail's End! It seems like something my mom would like...hmm...it might have to go into the pile of maybes for October.

Everything on your plates looks really good! DH is headed to get dinner, but now all I can think about is Disney mac and cheese. It's one of those things that always looks so good to me but doesn't often end up tasting as good as it looks...but I have to try it anyway!!

I've weirdly been craving Thanksgiving food for about a week, so I think this particular update might be a sign for me to reconstruct it. Thanksgiving in February can be the new Christmas in July!

I love the cherries on the straws of the boys' drinks, too :-):-)

That sounds like a nice Thanksgiving spread! Nathan (my 14-year-old) also kept eating his food before I could get pics of it during our October trip. What the heck, boys?!
It was! Um, I guess boys just can't help themselves :sad2: They gotta eat!

I just like to think you slow rolled it so I wouldn't fall too far behind :-)
This is EXACTLY what I did. You know me too well :hug:

OMG this looks so good. Totally kicking myself for missing getting one on our trip!!!!!!!
Yup, and now you have to hope they don't get rid of it before you go back IN A YEAR :faint:

Maybe they thought Steve worked there :P
lmao! He didn't have his pizza whites on :P

Nothing says Thanksgiving like grapefruit german beer! Glad to see its getting on lots of different menus. I had it last week I think at SciFi
Ooh, good to know! I kind of want to go back to SciFi but Steve isn't on the same page yet.

Trails End looks yummy! May have to give it a try sometime soon!
I think you'll like it! Maybe in Nov? Although with the girls you may have tons more exciting places to eat :goodvibes

I have to try this in June...just to see if it is as good as all y'all say it is. My DH says he thinks it's very beer-ish, but what does he know?
It's only kind of beer-ish IMO, it's more grapefruit-y I think. But not too grapefruit-y because I don't even like grapefruit!

I don't do it very much. My mom still cooks for all the big family meals
When I met Steve he was a catering chef. He did catering out of the building I worked at and would make me lunches all the time, these big fancy lunches. So when we got together he just naturally took over the cooking lol and since I hate it, it's stayed that way. I'll make sauce because I have my grandmother's recipe but he also has his moms recipe so it just depend who feels like making it, and I can make chicken cutlets and tacos! As for big family meals, pretty much all of them are at my house; Steve does most of the cooking along with my mom. I have NO problem doing the clean up! Usually the next day because by the time clean up is needed I've had a few :drinking1

You're going to end up convincing me to try Trail's End! It seems like something my mom would like...hmm...it might have to go into the pile of maybes for October.
It's nice, known, comfort food that makes you feel good. Maybe the brunch with your mom? Same great food but they add some additional items :thumbsup2 It's only on the weekends, though.

Disney mac and cheese. It's one of those things that always looks so good to me but doesn't often end up tasting as good as it looks...but I have to try it anyway!!
OMG isn't that the truth?? It always looks delicious but never tastes quite as good as you think it will!

Thanksgiving in February can be the new Christmas in July!
I like that :)

I had fallen so far behind on everyone's reports - silly wedding planning and car shopping and other life things getting in the way of my time on the disboards...

I'm just going to comment on what I can remember (it's taken me all day to read this, I kept getting interrupted by things).

• That smores parfait thingy looks so good at Cape May!
  • Narcoossee's looks so good! I want to try that almond-crusted cheesecake so bad!
  • That's too bad about your lack-luster experience at Garden Grill... we've only done supper, but we've loved it both times!
  • I'm so intrigued by the avocado margarita that everyone raves about... I hate avocado/guac, but I know you said it doesn't really taste like that...hmm, I might have to add it to my list for our next trip...
  • At Blaze Pizza, Chris ordered a pizza with just onions? I can't say I've ever heard of that...
  • I had the same little cake from Amorette's - it was so delicious!
  • I like your wine choices! Moscato is pretty much the only wine I'll drink - the sweeter the better!
  • That salad from Pizzafari is strange to me...why isn't the lettuce chopped up?
  • Your chicken tikka masala from Yak & Yeti looks so delicious! Yum!
  • Now I want Earl of Sandwich - it was so good!
  • Your meal at Trail's End looks so good!

Wow your Thanksgiving dinner looked so good :thumbsup2
I do like how they offered more traditional choices including homemade pies.
I don't know how you had the energy to make it over to HS I would have needed a nap after that meal ::yes::

I apologize for the terrible picture that totally does no justice to this beauty, but this is the famous carrot cake cookie that used to be sold at the Writer's Stop and has since been moved rather than gotten rid of :worship: Perfect for 2nd breakfast! Or lunch, a snack, pre-dinner appetizer, whatever you want to call it, the important thing is you try it! The cookie parts are moist carrot cake and the cream inside is cream cheese goodness.

I def NEED to find this on our next trip! I showed the picture to Morgan and she was practically drooling.

Trails End looks great. We might need to try it one year, when we are staying at WL. (makes for an easy commute) But it looked like a perfect Thanksgiving meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter