• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not to miss?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,
I am leaving for WDW in 4 short months and am starting to try to plan. I am wondering what you all absolutely do not miss when you travel to the world. I know that there are always places to see that I am completely unaware about or restaurants to eat in that I would never think of going to or even rides or shows that I have not heard about.
I am more curious about the more adult oriented places and am so nervous that I will miss something that would interest me. I am getting the opportunity to travel solo for 5 days before meeting up with some friends, so either group oriented or individual would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you so much everyone,
J
:yo-yo: :boat: :jumping1: :thewave:

..consider ourselves sophisticated, witty and urbane we NEVER miss.........THE HOOP DE DOO REVUE. That said, it IS an aquired taste but we love "the corny jokes" and the fact that it has not changed since we first went to WDW in 1983.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter