not to beat a dead horse...but water delivery

cab0ad

disney lover
I have been reading what seems like dozens of different threads about delivering packages to resorts. Some have dated responses and I just don't know which one to listen to at this point! I'm going to check into POP on May 28th. What place is the easiest/cheapest to order cases of water from and how do I address the package? When should I order it?

We have always followed the instructions in post #1 of the *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort *** sticky at the top of the resort board and never had a problem.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2437212

We've always ordered water from walmart or amazon 1 week prior to our arrival and it's always been waiting for us when we arrived. We usually pay around $7 for a case. Hope this helps.

We just ordered from Staples.com - if you join their free member rewards, it's free shipping on any order, and the cases of water were $6/ea (less if you order more than 2 cases). I ordered it a bit over 1 1/2 weeks before our trip and will just hope for the best that it arrived OK LOL!

Let me know if Staples works. We are going June 10th and I would like to order from them!

I went onto walmart.com to check it out the other day and it looks like they no longer ship cases of water. Anyone use them recently?

We just got back from a stay at Pop. We had ordered water from Staples on the Wednesday night right before our trip (5/6 to 5/16) and it was delivered 1 1/2 days later on Friday. We had no issues and it was brought right to us when we checked into Pop.

We had free shipping so only paid like $8. I had planned on ordering from Walmart again (we did last year for less than $5 shipped) but it was no longer an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter