Not taking stroller back home

Bethnde1

Mouseketeer
I’ll be in Disney at all star sports on nov 20th-28th. My poor daughter will have her hands full btwn being single, three young kids, & me who is terminally ill & need assistance. Due to all my medical equipment we have to take & watching over the kids we decided not to bring a stroller along. Instead of buying one & leaving it behind for the landfill, we thought we’d ask here if anyone is leaving before us & will be leaving a stroller behind. We don’t mind paying a very small fee for it.

Thanks!

Gentry2004

DIS Veteran
I don’t have a trip planned but wanted to let you know that Disney sells a black umbrella stroller (kolcraft I think) in the Magic Kingdom gift shop for about $30. We bought it one time we forgot ours and it was way cheaper than renting for the week. Just an idea. I hope you have a nice trip, sorry to hear about your illness.

cgattis

DIS Veteran
Mine are teens now, so I don’t have any stroller advice anymore, but I think that’s a nice idea. I just wanted to say how nice it is you are making these memories for your daughter and grandchildren, and I hope you have a magical trip.

DisneyOma

DIS Veteran
I’ll be in Disney at all star sports on nov 20th-28th. My poor daughter will have her hands full btwn being single, three young kids, & me who is terminally ill & need assistance. Due to all my medical equipment we have to take & watching over the kids we decided not to bring a stroller along. Instead of buying one & leaving it behind for the landfill, we thought we’d ask here if anyone is leaving before us & will be leaving a stroller behind. We don’t mind paying a very small fee for it.

Thanks!
How are you getting to WDW? If you are flying, I suggest bringing a stroller for those 3 young kids to keep them safe, and you could bring an ECV for you and your medical equipment :) ECVs can be put into baggage on the plane.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates