Not sure where to post...mods please move

cameyer85

Mouseketeer
Lately more and more posts have added on the bottom of the message either a political statement,see this garage band perform at such and such club,anti-abortion statements,etc. I may be alone on this but so be it....can the "extra's" not be added? I really dont like to get any other so-called info other then Disney on these boards and if I wanted anything else there are enough resourses available.
Thanks for allowing this rant but I felt it was necessary...
Flame on if need be. :smickey:

Are you referring to items in the siggies? If so I sort of see what you are saying...but then again, it is that poster's opinion, and they are entitled to it!

Are you referring to items in the siggies? If so I sort of see what you are saying...but then again, it is that poster's opinion, and they are entitled to it!

Yes thats what I am referring to...and yes I agree its the posters opinion...just gets very annoying being hit with political statements from all sides and imho anything disney is supposed to be nothing more then fun and more fun...at any rate like I said....I guess its more of a rant....thanks.

You can "fix" it for yourself by going to UserCP and then Edit Options and then down to Thread options. Uncheck the box that says "Show Signatures."

Voila.

You will not have to see anyone's signatures and will have some peace of mind.

Hope that helps!

You can "fix" it for yourself by going to UserCP and then Edit Options and then down to Thread options. Uncheck the box that says "Show Signatures."

Voila.

You will not have to see anyone's signatures and will have some peace of mind.

Hope that helps!

Peace of mind is not the issue and I assure I am not losing sleep over it but thank you for the suggestion....voila....done.

I don't mind the "political" statements, I really haven't even noticed them, but I had no idea you could set it so that no one's signtures appear. Thanks for sharing.

To be perfectly honest, I don't mind the signatures...some of them are really fun! If I don't like what it says, I just ignore it! I guess that's just me though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter