Not sure where to ask this ?

ruthfamilyvacationer

Mouseketeer
How do I find threads that I have started or commented on? Sometimes I can't seem to find them. Is there a place to go to see them? Besides searching endlessly through. Help please :) TIA :thumbsup2

click on your name-- it gives you options to view all the posts you replied to

also - when you reply you can do an advance instead of submit. Scroll down a bit further and it will allow you do receive instant emails once a reply has been posted

Once I click on my name is it under "new posts"? There were a ton there and not ones I replied or started. Sorry, I am a really computer illiterate :confused3 :rotfl2:

thereis only 116.

did you subscribe to the threads you are asking about.

up top of the post will be thread tooks.. go in there and subscribe without posting anything.

i go into user cp at the top and edit my signature and subscribe with no email notice to every post i type in

Once I click on my name is it under "new posts"? There were a ton there and not ones I replied or started. Sorry, I am a really computer illiterate :confused3 :rotfl2:

serene56 is talking about clicking on your name where is appears to the left of any post you've made. You'll get a drop-down menu where one of the options is "Find more posts by ruthfamilyvacationer." Another option is to click on "Quick Links" in the blue bar near the top of page. One of the options is "Subscribed Threads" and you should be automatically subscribed to any threads you've posted to or started. I'm not sure where you're clicking that you're finding "new posts."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter