• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not new - can't find the DIShop

maine_jennifer

<font color=0033ff>Loves to sing "Old MacDonald Ha
I'm not new, but I need and thought this would be a good place to ask. I know there used to be a DIS store, but I can't seem to find it. Was hoping to maybe pick up something for my trip next month. Anyone know where I can find it?

Cheers!

maine_jennifer said:
I'm not new, but I need and thought this would be a good place to ask. I know there used to be a DIS store, but I can't seem to find it. Was hoping to maybe pick up something for my trip next month. Anyone know where I can find it?

Cheers!
Do you mean Disauctions? There is a link in the Looking for Vochers Stickey on the Budget Board...but I copied it for you . http://disboards.com/cgi-bin/auction/main.pl Hope this is what you want. Other wise you can go to the offical disney site and go directly to Disney direct.

Thanks, but that's not what I was looking for. I *thought* the DISboards had a store where you could get DIS merchandise like lime green shirts, hats, etc. Maybe I was dreaming. :confused3

Funny you should ask! I was just looking for the same thing a few weeks ago. I wanted a DIS t-shirt to wear to DW but I couldn't find the DIShop. I even did a search to see if there was a thread about the shop closing but I couldn't find anything. :confused3

Now that you mention it I do remember seeing a member having a link in their signature to buy the shirts. I am hoping a moderator can help you...I have seen them in the past 2-3 months.

WOO HOO! That's it, thanks SOOO much! I'll have to check it out more tomorrow AM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter