Not new but entering unchartered territories

Bsbllmom

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I'm not new to the DIS but I am a DL AP holder and go there all the time. But in February 2010 we are going to WDW.:cool1: It will be my families very first time there and we are soooooo excited.:yay: :yay: But I have never, never planned anything as big as this so I need all the help I can get. I don't even know which thread to start in. I have a ton of questions and I just have to find a spot for them. LOL!! We are staying at the Contemporary and that is all we have figured out so far. We have so much planning to do.:confused: :confused3

2.gif
Don't panic. I'm sure you can get organized. I go with friend who live in Orlando so I don't have to plan anything....but I have given them ideas I learned from here that they appreciated. Just read and read and read...then ask questions and read some more. The theme parks, resorts and restaurants boards will be very helpful. Down near the bottom is a photography board I enjoy too.
Just don't try and do it all at once. You are going to love the results. Have fun...

That's great advice don't panic!!! :scared1: You have plenty of time to plan!!! Read all you can especially on this board!:yay: I would also go to the book store and buy some WDW guides like Birnbaums WDW 2009 is a great one!!! It was a lifeline for me the first time I went!! (in 1997). It lists all restaurants,parks with all the rides,shows and parades.:cheer2: It gives you a great overview of all of WDW and can help you with your plan of attack!!! And of course there are many seasoned WDW travelers right here so just ask away!!!!:surfweb: Good Luck! :thumbsup2

Ask away in here and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can in this thread. Walt Disney World is huge compared to Disneyland, and though both have their pros, going to WDW for the first time can be a major adventure.

BL

I just wanted to say have a great time, have fun and enjoy in your upcoming trip. Looking forward in hearing more from you after you came back.

Have a nice and fun planning. :)

dont panic dwd is my favorite place on the planet look around disboard alot of good info and disney people just like us you are gonna have a blast there laddb :3dglasses:thumbsup2:beach:

Heck I say PANIC!!!!:scared1:

OMG.......

Florida is on the other side of the world!!!!!

Got your passports???

Phew...............

Now thats out of the way, go enjoy relax, its a vacation, so many different things to see and do in WDW!!!!!!!! I say def take in Epcot & AK.......Most of all have FUN!!!!!

Yeah Florida is a world away if you are terrified of flying.:scared1: We are making room ressies tonight. So it is going to happen.

Does a 6 day park hopper give us enough time to see everything?

Congratulations on booking your first trip! There's a wealth of useful info here but it can be easy to get hit with information overload. Make a list of things you'd like to know and then check out the forums - you'll have great fun planning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter