Not Available at 180 Days?

badora

Earning My Ears
It sounds like the Fantasmic and ROL packages may not be available to book when I hit 180 days. are there any others that will not be available? What about the new Bon Voyage Breakfast? Is it selling out fast or our the dates in August not open yet?

Thanks!

August Dates for the Bon Voyage breakfast are open. I booked for August 25. My impression is it may be sold-out. Lots of folks were chasing that one and I've heard it's a pretty small restaurant.

It sounds like the Fantasmic and ROL packages may not be available to book when I hit 180 days. are there any others that will not be available? What about the new Bon Voyage Breakfast? Is it selling out fast or our the dates in August not open yet?

Thanks!

I was able to book Fantasmic at 180 days (for mid August). I was also able to book Bon Voyage on the day it went live for 8/23. It was crazy how fast they all filled up.

I would keep your eyes open for a ressie at bon voyage, it sounds like alot of people booked it but are unsure of the menu, there may be some cancellations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter