Northern Europe/Baltic Itineraries?

esk

DIS Veteran
This is probably a stupid question, but where can I find DCL itineraries for the Baltics or Northern Europe? The website doesn't have any, but DCL went summer of 2010 so where can I find if they are going again in 2012?

This is probably a stupid question, but where can I find DCL itineraries for the Baltics or Northern Europe? The website doesn't have any, but DCL went summer of 2010 so where can I find if they are going again in 2012?

They have't made public their summer 2012 European plans yet.

I've been under the impression that those plans will be released around April of this year. It'll be interesting to see where the Magic cruises.

Oh I hope Greece and Turkey. Did a cruise there in the late 90s before the Aegean was opened to non-Greek cruise lines and it was awful (the cruise part).....your waiter cleaned your cabin, then sang in the lounge that evening and not very well. Plus the boat was small, rickety, old....no gym, no movies, no shows, only one seating and one dining option. The brochure looked a lot different than the real thing!

But the ports were awesome and I'd love to go back......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter