Non Standard Wedding Sites

Just ask your planner! :goodvibes We looked into the AK for a reception dinner, and there were a couple of locations available for events. I think the Tamu Tamu courtyard is most often used. It can be tough though, since you have to work around park hours.

Some of those pictures were done at the AK Lodge, which you could definitely do quite easily!

Unfortunately you won't be able to have the Roots (or any outside photographer) if you have your wedding event in a park location (unless you've already signed your contract). :sad1:

That is such a great find. What a unique wedding! I wish disney required everyone to join disboards so that we can find out more about events like this! I wonder what else we are missing out on:confused3

Animal Kingdom has some fabulous sites for photography...great colors and textures, weathered buildings, and cool twinkle lights dangling from the sky! This is one of my favorite locations!

JWe looked into the AK for a reception dinner, and there were a couple of locations available for events. I think the Tamu Tamu courtyard is most often used.

What are the other locations available for events at AK...besides Tamu Tamu? Thank you.

I have seen photos of a bride here that had her reception at the Festival of the Lion King. Private showing and everything! It was really awesome. And I think you can do something with the safari ride... just have not heard much about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter