Non Park Entertainment

ccgirl

DIS Veteran
We have been fortunate enough to go to WDW many times. We are doing the Non-WDW parks in May (Sea World, Universal, Busch, Aquatica) and also have a few free days.

Can anyone recommend some fun non-park things to do? I have two children, DD9 and DS4. TIA.

Same with us. We have been to the parks so many times and the cost is so high we just stay at the resort. We were in Orlando for 9 days last week and did not visit the parks on a single day. We sat poolside and enjoyed that great sun. That said, we had our 12 year old with us and she had a blast with all the activities provided by the resort. Everything from a "dive-in" movie to bingo, trivia games, slide races, a "kids night out" visit to wonderworks, and even scuba lessons. If you stay at a good resort they'll provide you with all kinds of things to do right outside your door.

Same with us. We have been to the parks so many times and the cost is so high we just stay at the resort. We were in Orlando for 9 days last week and did not visit the parks on a single day. We sat poolside and enjoyed that great sun. That said, we had our 12 year old with us and she had a blast with all the activities provided by the resort. Everything from a "dive-in" movie to bingo, trivia games, slide races, a "kids night out" visit to wonderworks, and even scuba lessons. If you stay at a good resort they'll provide you with all kinds of things to do right outside your door.

I'll have to check out the website and see if they have the activities listed. We are staying at the HGVC SeaWorld so I'm thinking they probably have some pretty nice activities.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter