Non Park Attire

treehugger

Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte
I was thinking of doing a nice dinner where DH and I could get more dressed up for. What are your thoughts on Narcoossee's, Citricos, Palio or Flying Fish? Do the majority of people dress for these or go in Park Attire?

TIA

You will see both but mainly non-park attire at the places you listed. WE change into nicer clothes.

Kae

Both. But you certainly can dress "up" at any of the restaurants you mentioned. Whichever you choose, be confident that you won't be "out of place".

Most recent trips (Sept-03 and Feb-04) I noticed the following-
Narcoossee's and Flying Fish were much more "theme park" dress and more children. Citricos and Palio were more "dressed up" and had a greater number of non children diners.
Just my observation, but Narcoossees and Flying Fish were also more noisy and just seemed more informal not that the other 2 were stuffy. All 4 are good choices.

in reality - the only place that discourages "theme park attire" is V&A's...actually, they forbid it.

You can dress up for any of the other restaurants...but you can also go in Theme park attire - you will not be turned away. (um - well, maybe if your hubby is wearing a tank top - i know most places don't like that). but I've been in park attire at CG (and I could have killed my hubby for it - it was a surprise meal). I prefer too to dress "nicer" for "nicer" restaurants...but really - clothes run the gamut at most places.

go with whatever YOU are comfortable in...don't worry about what others are wearing.

Thanks for all your suggestions! I think I am leaning towards Citrocos. Stinkerbelle~ My DH in a tank top? TOO SCARY!!!

Of all of these Citrico's is the one you're least likely to see people in park attire at. Many hold thei intimate wedding receptions there, it's a fairly upscale restaurant. While sport coats are not required, one would not be out of place wearing, and in fact they would be more the norm than shorts and t's.

DH and I dress in smart casual attire when dining at any of the placea you mention. Narcooses and the Flying Fish are probably the least dressy of them, and you'll see more in park attire in those places, although in our visits there are a higher percentage of people who change into slightly more dressy clothes (resort casual type attire) than those in park attire.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter