• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non exclusive DVC after hours

Liam518

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if new presale DVC owners get discounts for the Disney after hours events?

I am wondering if new presale DVC owners get discounts for the Disney after hours events?
Did you mean pre-sale or resale? If pre-sale, I'd wager, "No." No discounts until you sign the Mickey's and Date the Palm Trees (sign the contract).

As for recent resale (since the 2011 changes?), I'm not sure. I'm sure others will chime in.

Did you mean pre-sale or resale? If pre-sale, I'd wager, "No." No discounts until you sign the Mickey's and Date the Palm Trees (sign the contract).

As for recent resale (since the 2011 changes?), I'm not sure. I'm sure others will chime in.

Yes RESALE thank you lol

If buying resale after even the last set of restrictions there are no discounts for those resale causexthere is no blue card to show u r a member.

Sorry if I have the proper wording wrong but I thought u only get discounts if I have a blue card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter