Non Disney Thanksgiving and Christmas

noahdove

Noahdove
I am looking for a couple of non-Disney Thanksgiving and Christmas designs. I am going shopping in a couple of weeks and I would like to buy sweatshirts when I go so that I can have my projects done in time to wear for those holidays. Thank you for any and all help you can give me. :)

Do you have a particular theme in mind for Thanksgiving and Christmas, such as turkeys, pilgrims, harvest foods, santa, snowmen, holly and berries?

Actually no theme in mind at all..no snowmen tho,please..I love surprises so be creative and enjoy:) Thank you thank you:)

OK! I'll see what I can come up with. I'm in the middle of designing flyers and other things for fall festivals and Christmas, so it fits right in.

And hopefully, some of the DISigners will also show off some of their non-Disney designs!

I am so sorry. I thought I'd posted these for you!

Please let me know if you have changes you'd like to make to any of these, or if you want other designs.

Oh, my goodness!!! I love them:cool1: My favorite one is the "believe" I can't wait to get my sweatshirts and make them up...:cheer2: Thank you thank you:littleangel:pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter