Non-Disney Disney Wedding

Pumbaa7287

I am the great Stone Dragon!
My DF and I are planning a Disney wedding at home since we won't be able to afford the trip down with all the guests we want. I was wondering if it's still ok to do a PJ or if that area is reserved for people doing their wedding in a Disney Park.

Of course it's okay to still do a PJ!!
We are eager to read everybody's plans whether they are for a Disney wedding or not. Come right in - we're a friendly bunch!!
Congratulations and welcome!!

Now, I don't know... The brides on here are pretty mean and can be pretty nasty... :rotfl: Of course it's okay, have fun sharing all your thoughts, ideas, and plans! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks everyone! Will I be the only male doing this? I am slightly more of a Disney-phile then my finacee, although she is very excited about the idea and is already looking at the Alfred Angelo line of dresses. We have no idea what we're doing though for the most part, so I thought it might be a good place here to bounce out any crazy questions. Thanks again!

Bounce away!!! There is a ton of "disney touches" you can add...I'm sure we will chime in with a few of our own ideas! After all...I think all of us here love a Happily Ever After...:goodvibes

You should definitely start a PJ!!! I've seen a couple guys on here before .... plus it is nice for us brides to read about a guys perspective once in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter