• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Non alcoholic cocktails

inda2681

Mouseketeer
Hello!

Can anyone suggest the best non alcoholic cocktails in dlp please? Thank you :)

Yes, I was wondering about this too! I'd love to have cocktail in one of the bars in the evening but I don't drink.. :)

I can't recommend a particular one ( I do remember having the most delicious one in Rainforest Cafe but that was many years ago and I can't remember what it's called :( ) but you can buy cocktails sans alcohol wherever you can buy the ones with.

Have you checked out the Cocktail Thread here? There may be some recommendations on it.

hi i dont drink alcohol and have tried a couple :) in blue lagoon i had the celebration cocktail which came out surrounded in dry ice which looked really good. i had one in rainforest cafe think it was called a rainforest ricky. a couple in cafe mickey and tried 3 different ones in sequoia lodge. they were all really nice and had different fruit juices :) you can also get childrens cocktails makes a nice treat

Thank you everyone for your replies. Will definitely try one at Blue Lagoon as we will be dining there. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter