Nochi Como and Boatswain's

jewelmicky

DIS Veteran
These are the two excersions I am interested in for our May Western.

Anyone have any experience with the Nochi Como or Fury Catamaran........and the Boatswain's ????

Please.....can't decide what to do!:lovestruc

We have the Botswains Adventure park booked for our cruise next month. I'll let you know then.

We did Nachi Cocom and liked it alot. It was VERY windy the day we were there, but we had a great time anyway. The service was great and the food: OH, so good!! (Wish I had some now). It is small and really, if you want alot of activities, this won't be for you. We like to sit by the beach, beachcomb and swim in the pool so this was great place for us.

We made reservations at Nachi Cocom for our cruise next month based on what we read on this board. You may want to try searching the DIS board for each resort for more reviews. I hope you have a great time on your cruise!

Was there enough for the kids to do at nochi Como? I am not worried about Boatswain.....if we don't even get in the water it's ok there....but Cozumel and CC are our big beach days!

Turtle Park as part of our Cozumel Island Tour and it was really nice....it was raining but it was warm so we played with the turtles...I can't imagine staying there more than an hour or so though.

We went to Nochi Com (or however you spell it). For our group of 9- there were 4 adults and 5 children, we were able to get one cab for $34 each way. We gave $40 to include the tip. There is a huge pool and "hot tub" (that wasn't very hot). Also a swim up bar. All drinks are included, including virgin iced drinks for the kids, which they loved, since they cost on the ship, we let them drink them all day there. Alcohol is also included and it was funny that sometimes the drinks seemed watered down and sometimes they really packed a punch! I guess it depended on who made them! There is the beach and the ocean available for free. There is a guy that comes around and tries to get you to go snorkeling or on the glass bottomed boat- but that is all for a fee.
To be honest, after the hectic time on the ship, our group LOVED the relaxed time on the beach. They splashed and played. We brought our own snorkeling stuff and while it is true that there isn't a reef, if you swim out far enough, there are some fish to look at, and the swim is really easy. My 9 year olds were able to easily swim out. There are also LOTS of sand dollars on the ocean floor so my 9 year olds thought it was great fun to dive down and get them. They are really fragile though and most broke.
So, my input is that it is great, but if you are looking for a busy day, it probably isn't the best. It was perfect for us.

We did Boatswain Beach on our own last May and LOVED it! The park was beautiful, the snorkel lagoon was great, the restaurant was nice, and the turtle farm was awesome. Link onto my trippie below for report and pics...

I too am thinking about doing Nachi for our February cruise next year. Is it feasible to do Nachi AND maybe Chankanaab? How long are we in port? I'm thinking maybe 4 hours at the beach and then cab to Chankanaab - or is that just too much? I only have about a 4 hour tolerance for beaches! And I'd like to see something else - either Chankanaab or the ruins that are in Coz. - or rent a jeep and do a drive around to see the island...anyone done this?

We have booked Nachi for our upcoming cruise. I am so excited!!!!!!!!
We will have a group of 7. We love a lazy day on the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter