No Show Today - 09/14/21

Thanks - just finished the marathon show today. Great job!

FTM

Hey y’all! We’re in the middle of our Dreams Unlimited Travel/DIS corporate training week and because of this we are on property and not able to do a show. Sorry and we’ll see you next week (for most of our shows).
I'm thankful that I don't have to pick between the podcast and the Apple event this week. :duck:

Love the fact that much of the company can get together for a while and enjoy each other. Missed having the show but look forward to hearing about the week. Appreciate all of you and what you do!!

Do you happen to know when the next show will be? I fly on the 30th and would love to download the new show for the plane! thanks for any info!

Do you happen to know when the next show will be? I fly on the 30th and would love to download the new show for the plane! thanks for any info!
Unforeseen circumstances aside, of course, there should be a regular Tuesday show this coming Tue., 9/28, so you're right in luck. Safe travels, have a magical time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter