No Rivers of Light in September???

crzy4mk

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for
Just checked the hours calendar and starting September 1 it says NONE for the show time of Rivers of Light. Anyone know if the time just isn't scheduled yet, or if there is in fact not going to be showings after August?

I had the same issue with Happily Ever After fireworks at MK for the last two weeks of August. There were no shows scheduled at all during my dates. They just last week updated their showtimes to include HEA every night during my trip. Be patient. I'm sure that ROL will change also.

Rivers of Light is scheduled for every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday in September as well as Friday the 1st.

Just checked the hours calendar and starting September 1 it says NONE for the show time of Rivers of Light. Anyone know if the time just isn't scheduled yet, or if there is in fact not going to be showings after August?

I just checked and an 8:45 showing of ROL is on the park hours schedule for September 1st. It must have been a glitch when it didn't show up for you. But as mentioned, currently ROL is only scheduled for certain days in September. It could still be expanded to more days as we get closer to that time.

The every other day schedule is lame. Reason 1000+ park/firework scheduling and 180 day dining needs to be closer together. :sad2:

The Sept schedule is out and it reverts back to what it was when RoL first opened, days beginning with either an "S" or "T". Oct is not out yet, but I expect the frequency to change somewhat.

The Sept schedule is out and it reverts back to what it was when RoL first opened, days beginning with either an "S" or "T". Oct is not out yet, but I expect the frequency to change somewhat.
Okay, i didn't see this post before my last one. thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter