No reservations for Garden Grill?

hashtyn

Hayleigh
Hello! I have an upcoming trip in January and my 60 days have just opened up. I am trying to make a reservation for Garden Grill as a party of 4 for one of the days we are there. I have never had any issues getting an ADR here in the past, its not a high demand restaurant by any means. Does anyone have any idea why I am running into difficulties with finding a reservation? Some more background, I am trying to book it for the first day of the Arts Festival as we will be hopping to Epcot from MK. I thought it might be due to our reservation being set as MK but I even tried looking for a reservation on a day where we have reservations for Epcot and there was still nothing for any time of day. Any help would be appreciated!

It looks they are booked up. One of the other dining pages shows some dates available through mid January, but only like 3 or 4 dates with any openings at all.

It looks they are booked up. One of the other dining pages shows some dates available through mid January, but only like 3 or 4 dates with any openings at all.
I was on bright and early at my 60 days. I was able to snag some harder to get reservations in that time but nothing popped up for Garden Grille. Is it really that popular all of a sudden?

I was on bright and early at my 60 days. I was able to snag some harder to get reservations in that time but nothing popped up for Garden Grille. Is it really that popular all of a sudden?

It's only open for lunch/dinner these days which probably impacts availability.

It’s also one of the only character dining experiences happening right now so it is probably more in demand because of that.

I was able to get Garden Grill for the beginning of January. I could not get it at my 60 day mark. I was persistent and kept trying whenever I had a chance. A few days after my 60 day window i got a reservation. I have a party of 8 so i had to do two seperate reservations of 4. Keep trying! Now I am trying for Biergarten for another day of my reservation.

Hello! I have an upcoming trip in January and my 60 days have just opened up. I am trying to make a reservation for Garden Grill as a party of 4 for one of the days we are there. I have never had any issues getting an ADR here in the past, its not a high demand restaurant by any means. Does anyone have any idea why I am running into difficulties with finding a reservation? Some more background, I am trying to book it for the first day of the Arts Festival as we will be hopping to Epcot from MK. I thought it might be due to our reservation being set as MK but I even tried looking for a reservation on a day where we have reservations for Epcot and there was still nothing for any time of day. Any help would be appreciated!
I wondered the same thing, doubt it is that popular. I looked at all different times for 2 people, 3, 4...

I am looking for that or the Biergarten in early February and both are completely booked. Those are two places that I've always been able to get, even last minute without problems. I'm looking at the last day that you can book, which is Feb 6th as of today, and nothing

Right now the app and site aren't loading lunch times for any restaurant from mid-January to early February. I can't imagine everything at every location is booked up, so I'm thinking something is up. Soonest I can find any dinner reservations is February 1. Just seems a bit odd.

I was running into the same issue but with Coral Reef. Tons of openings in December and Jan but none for late Jan/early Feb. We ended up randomly snagging a time well after our 60 days. Ends up that reservations for Coral Reef, Garden grill, biergarten, and R&C are being held for dining packages for the Broadway event during festival of the arts. Supposedly more info to come (or reservations open up) on 12/14.

I was running into the same issue but with Coral Reef. Tons of openings in December and Jan but none for late Jan/early Feb. We ended up randomly snagging a time well after our 60 days. Ends up that reservations for Coral Reef, Garden grill, biergarten, and R&C are being held for dining packages for the Broadway event during festival of the arts. Supposedly more info to come (or reservations open up) on 12/14.

I suspect this is what is going on - we had the same issue with Candlelight Processional packages in December - they didn't open those up until <60 days. The restaurants were Coral Reef, Biergarten, Rose & Crown, and Garden Grille. Then they opened them up for dining packages and regular reservations on the day the dining packages were released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter