No preferred Rooms Left...

newfiegirl

Hello Mickey!
Just tried to book CSR with a preferred room, but there are none left. How likely will we be to get a room close to busing if requested?

if you made that your only request - it should be fairly close.

CSR had at one time an internal trans - don't know if it still does -

No internal transportation anymore. It really isn't needed.

newfiegirl--request a room near the fitness center. That will put you in Casitas 4 or 5, which are the buildings nearest the first bus stop picked up and dropped off from the parks. We were in Casitas 4 last year, and it was a great location.

I've stayed at CSR five times, in 5 different buildings (3 Cabanas, 2 Ranchos) and I've never been more than a 3-4 minute walk to a bus-stop. The stops are evenly spaced around the perimeter of the resort and are very easy to get to.

The closest I've ever been to a bus stop was in a standard room in building 8A. It was a fantastic location. I was less than two minutes from the main pool and just over a minute to bus stop 4 (which is the third stop). Boy, I loved that room. I've stayed at CSR ten times and have been in Casitas 1, Casitas 2, Ranchos 6A, Cabanas 9B, Cabanas 9A, Cabanas 8B, and Cabanas 8A, but Cabanas 8A remains my favorite and all the rooms in that building are standard. If they had made 8A preferred I would gladly pay for that location. I am not found of Casitas 1, 2, or 3 which are the buildings they have designated as preferred though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter