No park hopper

under_the_sea

Earning My Ears
hello, i was just wondering if this was possible to do without a park hopper...let's say i go to magic kingdom in the morning, then leave. then i come back at night for fireworks. am i allowed to come and go as i please as long as it is the same park i started with on that day?

I would think it be ok to go without them, but I have always gone with them just because its always just me and my DGF who go so we move pretty quick and go from one park to another doing what we wanna do and leave for the next park. But it all depends on how many people you have and what you plan on doing at each park.

Yes!
But the option to hop from AK when it closes at 5pm to goto MK or Epcot or MGM is well worth it.

I was concerned when we opted to go without the hoppers, but we didn't miss them much. We have young children and they were perfectly happy going to one park each day, and we were thankful for less hassle.

You'll have fun no matter what! :-)

Sure can - you can leave and re-enter the same park as many times as you like, all day long.

I have park hoppers for December 2-7.:santa: :santa: This is with the Magic Your Way pkg. Can I have my pkg. changed to delete the park hoppers and get a credit? Also, could I add the dining plan? Would it matter that I have already made a res. for the CP with dinner at Japan? Do you think the dining plan is good if you don't eat a lot???:confused3 :confused:

You should be able to change your package to a MYW with dining and no hoppers. Check with your TA. We booked DDP because after checking out the prices for table service at another site, we figured the worst we would do was break even if we did a table service every day despite not being big eaters. If fact we will probably come out ahead. Don't forget that for the time being your DDP includes the 18% tip for the server. Your reservation at Japan won't be affected by you adding the DDP. :)

I have park hoppers for December 2-7.:santa: :santa: This is with the Magic Your Way pkg. Can I have my pkg. changed to delete the park hoppers and get a credit? Also, could I add the dining plan? Would it matter that I have already made a res. for the CP with dinner at Japan? Do you think the dining plan is good if you don't eat a lot???:confused3 :confused:

LGH1946 When you get the answers to your questions, I'll have mine also.:goodvibes

I believe you will, however, get your hand stamped on your way out that will allow you re-entry! :eek:

Hi, yes you can enjoy the same park all day long, as much as you want.:goodvibes

We prefer to get the hopper pass to be able to bounce around as we like. The difference is when MK gets to busy, you can go to one of the other parks. :wizard:

Also if you have Dinner reses, you don't have to go to that park until dinner time and not spend all day waiting for that time. :cool2:

Len

We like to always get the parkhoppers. My DW and I like to go to a park during the day and Epcot for French deserts :cloud9: and Fireworks :woohoo: at night. We mostly stay at the Beach Club but now we will be staying at the AKV because we bought points there. It will be a long bus ride after fireworksbut we will still go. I can't wait to go in March. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter