No Palo Brunch!

insureman

DIS Veteran
We're Gold Castaway club members and at 12:01 am this morning I tried to make reservations for Palo brunch when they opened up for our Feb 20th Dream b2b cruise, however there was nothing available. I guess we'll have to see if we can get something once onboard. Too bad they don't open brunch for Nassau day since so many people stay on the ship.

We're Gold Castaway club members and at 12:01 am this morning I tried to make reservations for Palo brunch when they opened up for our Feb 20th Dream b2b cruise, however there was nothing available. I guess we'll have to see if we can get something once onboard. Too bad they don't open brunch for Nassau day since so many people stay on the ship.

hopefully you'll be able to get a reservation once onboard. I got a reservation for Feb 20th Dream(second cruise for my b2b on dream, going on the 17th one for my other one)

We had the same problem and our ship wasn't even half filled on that day! I and others on our meet think there is some glitch in the system, there is no way that all the brunch ressies could be taken that early.

ETA we have some people on our meet who show available brunch and the system lets them reserve it or change their reservations and others who show no availability and are not able to see the available dates/times that others have. It even allowed one person to make a ressie for another person once they linked their accounts. It's really wierd.

We've always had good luck booking Palo's once on board. It would help if you could get to the port early enough to get on board ASAP. Good luck!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter