No more rent/trade posts, please

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
A second I hope this doesn't get deleted thread has sprung up today. The thread in question has been deleted and, needless to say, the thread title itself suggests that the OP is aware that the post is bending the rules.

The new regime has been in place now for almost 6 months, so regulars can no longer claim ignorance, and the recent discussion has clearly defined the thinking behind the decision.

In order to mitigate the risk that this forum could be lost altogether, rent/trade discussion posts should cease. There's simply no difference between posting here "30 points to rent" and starting a thread, "Please check out the Rent/Trade forum where I've advertised 30 points to rent".

This forum remains as a dedicated place to discuss DVC ownership issues unique to those members in the UK. I implore everyone to post in the spirit of the new guidelines so as not to spoil the party for those who are content to play by the rules.

Thank you.

Oh, I am so sorry!
I honestly didn't realise that I was doing anything wrong, as you'll see I'm very new to DVC (I haven't even had my first stay there yet) and I'm not great at forums either - you'll see I have barely any posts, so it was a lack of research on my part and I apologise for that.
I've since posted on the rent/trade boards and been through all my previous posts to make sure I've not mentioned anything regarding points at all, I would hate to think I'm breaking the rules.
Sorry again.
:guilty:

Thanks for the reminder Deb - it would be a shame if we lost our UK DVC boards.

I've been around for a good while now
and never knew about this rule:confused3

problery becauce I've never looked into renting or selling my points
seem to be able to use all mind on my own
but I would hate this board to be taken from us,

So please everyone obey the rules:flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

My thread was the first ' I hope this doesn't get deleted' and I only started it to VENT at how hard I was finding it renting points out.

My actual rental post was on the correct board/section.

I hope you don't think that I was trying to get round any rules etc. I promise you I wasn't!

:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter