No More Lunch w/an Imagineer??

AshleyMWC

DIS Veteran
I jsut read in my All Ears newsletter that someone wrote in and said that Lunch with an Imagineer has been discontinued!! Does anyone know if that is 100% true?? Ahhh, I am so mad! I was planning on giving this to me DBF for his brithday. It seemed like such an awesome concept, and something for the adults only. I am totally bummed now :sad: - and now I of course have to come up with another birthday idea :mad:

I really hope this isn't true. I really wanted to do this during our next trip. Can anyone confirm?

I hope not I really wanted to do lunch with a imagineer.:( I am going back in december so i guess i will have to come up with a back up plan

Yeha, if this is in fact true I think it is a brand new change. I have read about people doing the lunch recently, so it couldn't have been discontinued too long ago. Ugh, did I mention that I am MAD :mad: I mean if they can keep adding kids pirate cruises, and BBB locations, and all those kinds of things, can't they keep a couple things for the more "mature" audience?? Ok, rant over for now...

or maybe there was, dinner with an Imagineer at Artist Point. I hope this isn't true. I've been waiting until my son is old enough to go.

Has anyone called to try to book this? I bet that is the best way to find out if it has been discontinued.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter