No more free H2O products???

the_princess

DIS Veteran
I heard that they won’t leave the free H2O products in the room anymore at the DLH. Does anyobe have any information about this? I love the products and was hoping to get some in December.

olafLover

DIS Veteran
There are still H2O products, they aren't all in small bottles anymore. I believe they said there would be one small bottle and the rest is in refillable bottles

• olafLover

DIS Veteran
    With looking for the picture of the bags I just realized they still had toiletries, but they aren't from H2O anymore. Sorry to have misinformed you before

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
    To clarify, shampoo, conditioner, body wash is in the pump dispensers?

If it's one less thing for me to pack than I'm ok with it.

olafLover

DIS Veteran
    Where are you staying? Not all the hotels have all the products (although I haven't stayed since they made the change)

• pamcarey

Mouseketeer
    I stayed at the Sequoia Lodge two weeks ago and they had small bottles (not H20 products). I didn't use them, but if memory serves me they were a combined shampoo/body wash type of product and we had two small bottles in the room. I

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
    Just stayed at Sequoia Losge and received two small shampoo bottles, not H2O brand. Check into Newport Bay this afternoon, but doubt it’ll be there.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News