No more brunch at Narcoossee's

caribbeandream

DIS Veteran
Just read on WDW Today News that brunch at Narcoossee's "will no longer offer brunch after January 27th, 2018." Since the 27th is a Saturday I assume that there last Sunday brunch will be the 21st. I'm bummed that we will not be at DW on a Sunday on our January trip.

Yes. I originally want an ADR at Narcoosee's for my January trip because of the included bloody mary. I guess I'll just have to make do with CG's brunch and a mimosa. First world problems :rolleyes:

I have a booking for Jan 7th. But I was hoping to swap it over to Cali Grill (booked full). I had read reviews on both, it looked like Cali Grill was the way to go... do ya’ll disagree? The brunch is for 2:15pm, they are taking reservations till 2:30, even though the site says 1:30. Cali Grill stops brunch reservations at 1pm

Bummer, I was hoping to do this for our next visit. We had an ADR for our last visit but had to cancel because of a conflict of scheduling.

My husband and I tried it in September. It was good. We loved the shrimp and grits app. I know you can get that at dinner so I'm not too bummed. The atmosphere was nice. I assume it wasn't popular enough?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter