No Membership Book and Paying Dues

Kathy C

Mouseketeer
We closed on a resale the first week of December and have yet to receive our membership book. Kinda irks me that we're paying dues and don't have any information yet. We did receive our cards and tote bag about ten days ago - that was a good thing. Called MS again yesterday. Said they'll look into it.

Kathy, we have bought 2 resales and with both, the book came with our temporary member cards. We did not get the DVC bags, however. I would stay in touch with Member Services until you find someone who says the book is on the way!

Just note that you can review the Member Guidelines and Member Benefits Guidebook (the two things they should send you), on line at the official DVC members site.

I purchased a resale in December and have not received a membership card, book or bag! MS has requested another card for me, and my timeshare rep tells me that MS has had a short supply of member books recently. I am hoping the card will come sooner than the 6-8 weeks they quoted me.

<font color=red>
Carol</font>

<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - Theme Park Attractions and Strategies Board</font>
<font color=red>Co Moderator - Cruise Board</font>
<font color=blue>Co-Moderator - DVC Board</font>
<font color=red>Cruise and DVC Chat Host</font>

Sounds like you were indeed fortunate to get a tote bag, as that is normally given as a "Thanks" from the DVC sales staff for purchasing thru them. Resales usually will not receive the tote.

You will get a copy of the Member Guidelines and the information binder. If you haven't recieved it by mid Feb, I'd call Member Administration and ask again.

The card, while a nice momento, is not something which will get much use. I've used mine a few times at TDS, but have never needed it at WDW. I just take the confirmation letter and that provides all the needed information- plus serves as proof of the reservation. Enjoy!

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter