No magic bands-where to pick up the cards?

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
My friend is heading to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow and they don’t have magic bands. How does that work with fast passes. I believe they use a card, but they don’t have them. Just an online confirmation. Where do they go to get the cards?

Lastly, would you say they should get there an hour before park opening to park, go through security and pick up their cards? Is that enough time?

Thank you!!

My friend is heading to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow and they don’t have magic bands. How does that work with fast passes.
1. I believe they use a card, but they don’t have them. Just an online confirmation.
2. Where do they go to get the cards?
3. Lastly, would you say they should get there an hour before park opening to park, go through security and pick up their cards?
4. Is that enough time?

Thank you!!
1. Yes. The same cards that they will be using as their tickets to get into the parks.
2. Any ticket booth or Guest Relations at WDW.
3. Yes, but not JUST for that reason.
4. Should be, but know that MOST guests (especially first-timers) have no idea exactly how
long it will take them to actually GET to their destination.
It is better to arrive far too early than it is to arrive one minute too late.
(Make sure that they have a photo ID and the confirmation number with them.)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter