No longer on the fence...

imktdqt810

Mouseketeer
I made the switch today from 7 nights at Poly Studio to 5 nights at BC studio. Why you might be thinking..b/c the Poly was our bucket list trip in 2020 at CL. The more research I did I realized I would prefer to do something that puts us within walking distance to two parks. DH suggested a "shorter" visit next year then in 2024 we will try doing the bucket list trip again. I'm happy with the decision we made and am now again "getting excited" about the trip. I know it will be different but at least we will have to option to walk to parks if we choose. I am also keeping my 7 day tickets with hopper since when I move it to a 5 day (without hopper) it would have cost more. I am HOPING hopper comes back by then...but we shall see!

We splurged on Beach Club Club Level before we had our third child. It was amazing and each trip since has paled in comparison. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

As Poly DVC owners and BC regulars, you won't be disappointed, especially with the ongoing closures and construction at Poly.
We cancelled ten days at Poly next month, and moved to an Animal Kingdom, Beach Club split stay. We've also already moved our ten-day Poly stay in May to Boardwalk and Contemporary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter