No longer a DIS Moderator

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Some of you will have already noticed that I am no longer moderating this forum. Somehow, over the last couple of years, my life has gotten to the point at which I cannot consistently devote the time I feel necessary to moderate. It's not that I don't love you guys, just that I need to cut out stuff that's eating up my time.

I will still (occasionally) be posting on the boards, and (more often) be reading them, but I no longer have the time to read each and every thread multiple times to moderate them.

Thank you all for your support and thoughtful insight over the last (wow, I can't believe it's been this long) seven years.

Sara

Thank you for the time you put in here as a moderator!! Post when you can!:wave2:

Thanks for all your time in moderating the news/rumors board and also your guidance over the last year in helping me "get my feet wet" as a mod! :thanks:

I'm now the lone mod on this board which may be a scary thought for many of you!:scared1:

CRAZY4WDW

Thanks for everything Sara. See you around.

Thanks for all your time in moderating the news/rumors board and also your guidance over the last year in helping me "get my feet wet" as a mod! :thanks:

I'm now the lone mod on this board which may be a scary thought for many of you!:scared1:

CRAZY4WDW

I'm more scared FOR you then anything else.

Good luck Sara. I can understand the life thing...

Sara...the example you set as being a moderator is one that every DIS board Mod should follow (sadly, I don't think that's the case).

Thank you so very much for all the years and hours you put into your efforts.
You're willingness to allow civil discourse, and you're ability to recognize any departure from that truely, IMHO, set you apart from your peirs.

God's speed to you....I wish you well in all your future endeavors! :):):)

Sara . . . . . . . Sara . . . . . . . Sara . . . . . . . Sara . . . . . . . Sara . . . . . . .

I thought we'd been operating on our own since Lrodk disappeared.
Who knew?

Best wishes, Sara. I never real post on this board, though do lurk to keep up a bit. You have always been a class act IMO. And alos, it was nice meeting you some years back, if I recall, at the Biergarten in Epcot. :thumbsup2 Thanks for your work ethic here.

Thanks for the time you devoted to these boards. I mostly lurk here, but appreciate all moderators. Enjoy your freedom!

Good luck to you Sara! See ya around.

Thanks Sara! :flower3: You were a model moderator in a difficult forum.

Some of you will have already noticed that I am no longer moderating this forum. Somehow, over the last couple of years, my life has gotten to the point at which I cannot consistently devote the time I feel necessary to moderate. It's not that I don't love you guys, just that I need to cut out stuff that's eating up my time.

Sarangel, I mostly lurk over here but am sad to hear that you're no longer moderating. I understand completely about real life and how it interferes with our "other" life. ;)

I wish you nothing but the best (and hope to see you posting every now and then).

Good luck to you Sara and thanks for helping to make this an enjoyable place to visit.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter