NO FAQ's HERE!We've unofficially started Part II "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Kim, I like the new linens too. I think it lightens the rooms at AKL a lot. I loved your first picture of the corner of the bed. Disney ought to use it on their website! :goodvibes

We never had a Zebra Dome while we were there either! Like Kim we had other great things to eat instead.

Sorry to have been missing in action. Bob got a nasty gastrointestinal bug when we got home and scared me to death. I had to cancel classes Tuesday to stay home with him. And now I have seasonal allergies (I hope) with a sore throat and laryngitis.

I am not my happy self this week. I don't feel good and I don't have another day off until the day before Thanksgiving, so I am grumpy and here complaining to you all. :rotfl:

Also ;) on here
huge
Teddy-Bear-Hug-4.jpg

I see how you were scared !! How is dear Bob now ? and YOU ?
Cannot you rest a while ( maybe a short nap ?) some day , can you PLEASE ?
Much much :wizard::wizard::wizard: coming your way !!
(and I'll ask my younger pupils for a prayer :goodvibes for one of my dear friends !! )

Good afternoon, Js & Ks!:sunny:

Thanks, everyone. I never got out of my pajamas yesterday, so started out this week with a little more rest.

Bob seems to be back to his curmudgeonly self. ;) And I am dealing with the tickle, cough and sore throat as best I can. It will be better! Always is. :goodvibes

Kim - a TRIP REPORT?!?!?!!?? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter