NO FAQ's HERE!We've unofficially started Part II "Official 'unofficial' AKL LITE"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!
Zebra-Dome_Full_6305.jpg

....well, we didn't get to have Frunch at Boma with our breakfast, but we did get served Jungle juice!

Same thing... new term is Jungle Juice. I happen to like Fruunch better! :confused3

When did you have breakfast at Boma? I looked for you on Sunday, November 2,in hopes of catching you before you left for the airport. But, Bob had a little mishap on the way over from Kidani so we didn't have as much time as we had hoped at Jambo.

ETA: Just read on the other thread that we just missed one another at Boma! :(

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Kim, I like the new linens too. I think it lightens the rooms at AKL a lot. I loved your first picture of the corner of the bed. Disney ought to use it on their website! :goodvibes

We never had a Zebra Dome while we were there either! Like Kim we had other great things to eat instead.

Sorry to have been missing in action. Bob got a nasty gastrointestinal bug when we got home and scared me to death. I had to cancel classes Tuesday to stay home with him. And now I have seasonal allergies (I hope) with a sore throat and laryngitis.

I am not my happy self this week. I don't feel good and I don't have another day off until the day before Thanksgiving, so I am grumpy and here complaining to you all. :rotfl:

Same thing... new term is Jungle Juice. I happen to like Fruunch better! :confused3

....me too....Jungle Juice has guava, passionfruit, and orange juices mixed together. Frunch, on the other hand:

FRUNCH

Boma - Animal Kingdom Lodge

Yield: 12 servings (1 gallon)
Ingredients:

1 8 ounce can Lemon Juice, frozen and canned
1 8 ounce can Pineapple Juice, frozen and canned
1 8 ounce can Orange Juice, frozen concentrate and canned
12 ounces Mango Juice
6 ounces Grenadine

This recipe is easier for home use when frozen juice is used.

Method:

Follow the package instructions on the frozen juice containers. Mix in a large bowl. Add the mango juice and grenadine. Mix well and server over ice in a tall glass.

When did you have breakfast at Boma? I looked for you on Sunday, November 2,in hopes of catching you before you left for the airport...

....we ventured down to Boma around 7:45 and stayed until around 8:20-8:25, since it was fairly empty and there were no food lines, so we were able to eat our breakfast pretty quickly...

Good morning, Js & Ks! :sunny:

Kim, I like the new linens too. I think it lightens the rooms at AKL a lot. I loved your first picture of the corner of the bed. Disney ought to use it on their website! :goodvibes

We never had a Zebra Dome while we were there either! Like Kim we had other great things to eat instead.

Sorry to have been missing in action. Bob got a nasty gastrointestinal bug when we got home and scared me to death. I had to cancel classes Tuesday to stay home with him. And now I have seasonal allergies (I hope) with a sore throat and laryngitis.

I am not my happy self this week. I don't feel good and I don't have another day off until the day before Thanksgiving, so I am grumpy and here complaining to you all. :rotfl:

Oh my! Prayers that you are both better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter