No Fantasmic on weeknights in September?

slothlord

Earning My Ears
I just checked the calendar because my trip is within the 60 day point now and while looking at the dining package reservations for Fantasmic I noticed there's nothing on any weekdays in September and nothing at all in October yet. I cant find any official information about this and was hoping someone here might know something. Thanks in advance for help.

Fantasmic! normally runs only on Fri-Sat-Sun after the summer season ends (Labor Day).

ETA: as far as October, expect the same- weekends only. The entertainment schedule just isn’t out yet.

Fantasmic! normally runs only on Fri-Sat-Sun after the summer season ends (Labor Day).

ETA: as far as October, expect the same- weekends only. The entertainment schedule just isn’t out yet.

Ok thanks for the information. I'm hoping to get a reservation for 10/11 so I'll keep checking the calendar.

That was the deciding factor for us when debating whether to get park hoppers. We're skipping the parks Saturday and Sunday for other plans we have, so Friday was our only shot at possibly seeing Fantasmic...but we were planning on hitting DCA that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter