• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No exchanges to DLP??

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
Not that we were planning on going anyway :D , but I notice that neither the DVC web site nor the inserts for our member guidebooks show the points for exchanging to any of the DLP resorts. I haven't asked Member Services, but have they done away with that option or are they still negotiating?

- Mike

This question was asked at the Annual Meeting and the response was the points would be announced "soon", as they were still formulating the program. Stay Tuned! ;)

Doc
doc@wdwinfo.com

I hope they reinstate the program. I don't frequent DLP, but we did visit in '95, and we used points to stay at the Newport Beach hotel. It was a wonderful hotel, and it was great to not have to pay for the rooms in cash.

DLP is Disneyland Paris

bwv_logo_trans.gif

WDW:
76,77,78,87,FW
92,Offsite
95 POL
96(2), GF,Offsite
97,GF
98,99,00,FW
8/00 DVC member
3/2001 BWV
11/2001 BWV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter