No eggs? Out of luck?

Erin1700

<font color=purple>At least I am bragging about us
The Princess at Norway breakfast is served family style and includes eggs. DH can not eat eggs. Sure he can fill up on the other stuff, but do they ever offer an alternative?
Our ADRs are not able to be booked until June so I can change things around, but DD7 REALLY wants to go here. We have done CRT, 1900 already. We always do 1900 for dinner anyway.

Bacon, sausage, biscuits, potato casserole and a huge buffet with pastries, fruits, meats and cheeses

We ate there last April. DD has an food allergies, including eggs. They brought her own platter without eggs and the chef asked if she would like waffles and gave her some of those in addition to the other non-egg items. HTH!! Just mention the allergy or intolerance when making your reservation and the chef will come talk to you when you arrive at the resturant.

Trust me when I say that he will not go away hungry with not eating eggs. I HATE scrambled eggs and have NEVER gone away hungry.

Here is a pic:

616.jpg

I apparently didn't take a pic of all the fruit they had, bisquits we got or anything else we may have eaten, trust me though he will not go away hungry.

Thanks for your help guys! i appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter