No Disney Dinner Show reservations available?

disneychloe

Earning My Ears
hey :)
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does anybody know whether Disney has been experiencing a glitch regarding booking dinner shows (in my case, Spirit of Aloha show)? I checked a couple of days ago and all tiers were available for the date I'm after in August, however today I can't book any times/dates at all, even through to December where DDP reservations have just opened. I doubt it's been fully booked through then!

Maybe the only answer is to send them an email, but I was just wondering whether anyone has been experiencing this today/yesterday? Would put my mind at ease!
thankyou

I had that same problem this morning, the online bookings are not working right now. I called and made my ressies with a CM instead. There were plenty of available seats at both HDDR and SOA. I would call if you are wanting to make a ressie.
:thumbsup2

I had that same problem this morning, the online bookings are not working right now. I called and made my ressies with a CM instead. There were plenty of available seats at both HDDR and SOA. I would call if you are wanting to make a ressie.
:thumbsup2

ahh!
Well that's great :) I will phone them later on and finish off the last of the reservations then, phewph.
thanks very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter