• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No DDP increase for DVC?

Keishag

Mouseketeer
I was looking at our May reservation and realized they have not yet raised the price for our DDP when added through our DVC site. Did we miss this round o increases or have they just not got around to updating the system yet?

I was looking at our May reservation and realized they have not yet raised the price for our DDP when added through our DVC site. Did we miss this round o increases or have they just not got around to updating the system yet?

No idea but if you bought before the raise you will not have the price raise. I'm pretty sure. Not positive

DVC has not been affected by mid-year dining plan price increases in the past, but it's only happened once or twice. We like to think the DVC price is locked in for the year.

I read somewhere that DVC negotiates their DP price for the calendar year, and it doesn't increase. I don't know if this is true, but it seems to be the case.

The member services rep I spoke with said dvc has a negotiated discount price in place for the year and its usually close to the previous year's cash price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter