• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No check- in at the airport

Ok so I am a gold and do my online check in to get my POT as soon as it opens so I get the earliest I can. Then my family who is only Silver does their POT when they can (seperate room) and they get a later time. Then my friends are first time cruisers in yet another room so they get an even later time. If we are linked ressies do we get to use my early POT and thus boarding # or does each have to wait for their own? I care about getting signed up for the tastings so I want to be on board ASAP and would leave them behind in a heartbeat!!!!

canyoncam said:
Ok so I am a gold and do my online check in to get my POT as soon as it opens so I get the earliest I can. Then my family who is only Silver does their POT when they can (seperate room) and they get a later time. Then my friends are first time cruisers in yet another room so they get an even later time. If we are linked ressies do we get to use my early POT and thus boarding # or does each have to wait for their own? I care about getting signed up for the tastings so I want to be on board ASAP and would leave them behind in a heartbeat!!!!

This made me laugh! We're sailing with friends but coming from two different places--they're driving from WDW and we're coming from airport on DCL bus. We're silver, they are not. We have same PAT and if we meet up at port then great! Otherwise whoever boards first signs up for tastings! That's our plan!

DCL requests that if you have different PATs within your group (and thereby different boarding numbers) and you wish to board together, you wait to board with the latest group.

:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter