No Boo Boo's Left Behind.....Part 6

I can't wait to go to Alaska! Not only for Alaska, but to be on Disney again! I love our stateroom, we've had it before!

We loved Alaska so much we are doing it again ;) Are you doing the excursion on Tracy Arm day? I'm really hoping they offer that one is 2017. I originally scored one of the secret verandah rooms for that cruise but then DH found out our friends are on the cruise also and changed his mind about going. So I ended up booking an inside across the hall also. Then my family decided they didn't like the partially blocked verandah and I moved both rooms one over so we would have a regular verandah...OMG...they were driving me crazy trying to get that settled ;)

But we are only 5 nights on the cruise and 4 nights before in Vancouver (my kids want to spend more time exploring there also).

Brandy, I feel your pain over the rain. We endured the fringes of the 1000 year flood that hit South Carolina in October, then had more rainy days than sunny ones until early April. I still cringe every time it rains. Water stands in our backyard after each rain. Blech! Hope your area dries up a bit soon!

It was a HIGH of 53 degrees Saturday, with heavy rain all day! and guess what it rained Sunday and it is raining right now.

And I agree, I would take any room, on an alaskan cruise. It is on my bucket list... I need to update that list.

It was a HIGH of 53 degrees Saturday, with heavy rain all day! and guess what it rained Sunday and it is raining right now.

And I agree, I would take any room, on an alaskan cruise. It is on my bucket list... I need to update that list.
I hope it dries up a bit and warms up soon.

I suggested an Alaskan cruise to my husband as our anniversary cruise. He still wants to go to the Med. I'll go on an Alaskan cruise some day. I'm just happy he finally agreed to our ADR's for our September WDW trip. Now I have to get him to sign on to his Disney account so I can relink his magic band to my account. The joys of vacation planning. Argh!

I hope it dries up a bit and warms up soon.

I suggested an Alaskan cruise to my husband as our anniversary cruise. He still wants to go to the Med. I'll go on an Alaskan cruise some day. I'm just happy he finally agreed to our ADR's for our September WDW trip. Now I have to get him to sign on to his Disney account so I can relink his magic band to my account. The joys of vacation planning. Argh!

We did the Med for our anniversary a couple of years ago and we loved it.
This year for anniversary we are doing a road trip around France.

I just got him to commit to the dates, but the only place he will tell me he wants to visit is Normandy.

I could have had this mapped out months ago, but he keeps dragging his feet.

We loved Alaska so much we are doing it again ;)

This is our second Alaska cruise as well! Last one was on Celebrity.

Are you doing the excursion on Tracy Arm day?

We are now. Just booked it last night.

But we are only 5 nights on the cruise and 4 nights before in Vancouver (my kids want to spend more time exploring there also).

The 5 night sounds so short! We're doing dour total nights in Vancouver, 3 before one after.

Yuk. The things you go through to not be in a drought.

Now I have to get him to sign on to his Disney account so I can relink his magic band to my account.

Just make one for him! I had to do that for one of the guys on our last trip!

This year for anniversary we are doing a road trip around France.

Can you try and notice is anything at all is HA? Like if the sidewalks have curb cuts for a wheelchair/scooter. Our trip was supposed to be in about a year, but I don't see it happening in that time frame with thus apartment not cleaned out yet.

I could have had this mapped out months ago, but he keeps dragging his feet.

I just go ahead and plan things and keep the attitude, you snooze you lose!

Can you try and notice is anything at all is HA? Like if the sidewalks have curb cuts for a wheelchair/scooter. Our trip was supposed to be in about a year, but I don't see it happening in that time frame with thus apartment not cleaned out yet.

I just go ahead and plan things and keep the attitude, you snooze you lose!

Of course I can do that. Are you interested in just Paris, or all around France, where we end up!

Oh heck I would take any room!

I know, right. I would have kept the one I originally had and saved a few bucks but they did make a good point. With the blocked verandah, it will be difficult to get that 180 view that we love so much in Alaska (especially with 4 people trying to be out there watching for wild life at the same time). So I gave in.

Definitely do Alaska!! You won't regret it. :)

This is our second Alaska cruise as well! Last one was on Celebrity.

We are now. Just booked it last night.

The 5 night sounds so short! We're doing dour total nights in Vancouver, 3 before one after.

Ohhhh, I can't wait to hear about the excursion. It sounds amazing!

Yeah, 5 nights is not my preference either (I wanted the 9 night, LOL) and I only agreed to it since we had done the 7 night already. Sadly, with the increase in prices, we are paying the same for the 5 night as we did for the 7 night in 2014 :( Plus my DD is about done with DCL so this was a perfect compromise where she gets to spend more time in Vancouver and DS and I get to go on another cruise ;) I do hope that since she is 18 now, she will enjoy it more since she can hang out with us in the adult areas (Palo, evening shows, etc). She was never one to hang in the kids clubs so this will be a whole new experience for her.

Just make one for him! I had to do that for one of the guys on our last trip!
He has an account. I just need him to sign on and relink to my account. I know his magic band was still linked to my account last September when the YoYos were at WDW. All of the YoYos still have their bands linked to me. He'll do it when he gets home. No, I don't know his password. I know how to get it, but I'd rather not do that.

No. He got home so late that I decided to wait until tonight or tomorrow night. He's working on a special project at work. I used to hate those! And we have time. Our vacation isn't until September.

So you have a little time, but as the planner i know you want to check things off your list, like linking these.

So you have a little time, but as the planner i know you want to check things off your list, like linking these.
Exactly! I want to make sure that everything is linked as it should be as quickly as possible. That way, should I need to make adjustments to his magic band, I can.

I added it to his Honey Do list for tonight. :rolleyes1

He has an account. I just need him to sign on and relink to my account. I know his magic band was still linked to my account last September when the YoYos were at WDW. All of the YoYos still have their bands linked to me. He'll do it when he gets home. No, I don't know his password. I know how to get it, but I'd rather not do that.

That's funny. Fran and I share accounts for just about everything but Disney and email and we have each other's passwords for almost everything because both of us keep forgetting our own.

That's funny. Fran and I share accounts for just about everything but Disney and email and we have each other's passwords for almost everything because both of us keep forgetting our own.
I was, and he is, a data security officer/administrator. Even though we're married and live together, we don't share an account unless we have to. I know how to get his passwords if it's an emergency. He knows how to get mine in an emergency. For the few accounts that we share the same sign on, I'm the primary user because he doesn't feel the need to remember those passwords. :rolleyes1

It will all work out. I'm just ready to check that task off of my to-do list for our WDW vacation. Now I'm on to finding a caterer for the school's silent auction fundraiser next March. :magnify: Around here, the good ones get booked 6 - 9 months in advance.

It is hard for me to get on over the weekend, but most week days I am here...

How are you PIO?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter