No Artist Point ADRs past 11/8?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by TheBunny, May 4, 2018.

1. TheBunny

TheBunny Earning My Ears

Would anyone know why Artist Point seemingly blacks out on 11/8? I've been booking my remaining ADRs on the rolling +10 window day-by-day now, and we wanted to go on 11/9, but absolutely nothing is coming up.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be? There's fantastic availability on 11/7 but completely dries up after that.

2. Nancyg56

Nancyg56 DIS Veteran

I hope it is just a glitch. I want to dine there with my family the following month.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Ailsa

Ailsa Earning My Ears

I have been trying to get an ADR for Artist Point without success for dates between 10/23 and 11/5. It isn't usually hard to get a reservation at AP so I wondered if it was closed for refurb?

5. Runnsally

Runnsally Mouseketeer

Yes - same issue early Nov. I think delayed loading of reservations is the most likely cause, but we’ll see...

6. MNDisneyMommy

MNDisneyMommy Mouseketeer

We were going to take this for our date night on 11/14. Nothing showed up online, and today I was chatting with DVC Member Services and she said it's totally blanked out on their side like they will be doing a refurb or something. So we'll be hitting up Citricos ourselves most likely (and not really that sad about it!) but yeah, something is up with it, that's for sure!

7. Runnsally

Runnsally Mouseketeer

Total speculation, but perhaps the delay has to do with the rumor of adding a character breakfast. Seems like an odd time for a refurb.

8. tinkerbella16

tinkerbella16 DIS Veteran

I hadn't heard this rumor. Would be cool if they did this again. They actually used to have a character breakfast at Artist Point over 20 years ago. I still remember it like it was yesterday and have pictures when I was kid there.