No Artist Point ADRs past 11/8?

TheBunny

Earning My Ears
Would anyone know why Artist Point seemingly blacks out on 11/8? I've been booking my remaining ADRs on the rolling +10 window day-by-day now, and we wanted to go on 11/9, but absolutely nothing is coming up.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be? There's fantastic availability on 11/7 but completely dries up after that.

Would anyone know why Artist Point seemingly blacks out on 11/8? I've been booking my remaining ADRs on the rolling +10 window day-by-day now, and we wanted to go on 11/9, but absolutely nothing is coming up.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be? There's fantastic availability on 11/7 but completely dries up after that.

I hope it is just a glitch. I want to dine there with my family the following month.

I have been trying to get an ADR for Artist Point without success for dates between 10/23 and 11/5. It isn't usually hard to get a reservation at AP so I wondered if it was closed for refurb?

Yes - same issue early Nov. I think delayed loading of reservations is the most likely cause, but we’ll see...

We were going to take this for our date night on 11/14. Nothing showed up online, and today I was chatting with DVC Member Services and she said it's totally blanked out on their side like they will be doing a refurb or something. So we'll be hitting up Citricos ourselves most likely (and not really that sad about it!) but yeah, something is up with it, that's for sure!

Total speculation, but perhaps the delay has to do with the rumor of adding a character breakfast. Seems like an odd time for a refurb.

Total speculation, but perhaps the delay has to do with the rumor of adding a character breakfast. Seems like an odd time for a refurb.
I hadn't heard this rumor. Would be cool if they did this again. They actually used to have a character breakfast at Artist Point over 20 years ago. I still remember it like it was yesterday and have pictures when I was kid there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter