No AP rates availability

Featured Rates for UOAP unavailable at this time

I keep logging in to book and not finding anything, and immediately log out… Think they will get the message We want a discount ?
Or else !
I’ll keep looking , something might pop up .
In the meantime we can blame it on Chapek…

Universal also has a new leadership in place , recently announced :
Mark Woodbury CEO

You are probably correct … but I keep looking .

And worked to their advantage because I discovered the haunted house tour event tickets are already on sale . So I did give money to Universal after all today.
And just cancelled my Disney Resort Reservations for Oct 30/31 .

If anybody is considering the Haunted House Tour …don’t delay searching for your date. It was already showing only 3 house tour for my dates and times .

Last edited:

There are current AP rates available until mid August. I just assumed they didn’t release any for late August and beyond yet.
In all my AP years, I have never seen that message before. To actually announce that there are none available is very strange.

I used that link, and the link AP thread on this forum, and some dates show AP rates. Some don't.
It is a weird message to see right there, but when clicking the link that says 'Check Rates,' there are AP rates for tonight. Maybe it's just that 'featured' rates are n/a at this time? On another page, it has that same message, 'featured rates are n/a, ' but then also says 'explore all passholder rates.' when you click that, AP rates come up.
I'll be looking for Oct, and plan to keep checking as much as possible.

Last edited:
Yes I agree with PP… and it does seem odd that message is there. I’m not sure when that message was first posted on that page but I do know they have changed the AP rates page appearance. FWIW, I’ve been finding better rates on their new page compared to the old link that I’ve had added to my phone’s homescreen. Lol maybe they were keeping tabs on me with that old link that I was constantly on. I now use their new page from their website once I realized some rates were lower.

ETA: I just did a quick check comparing my old link with new website page. 1 adult July 8-10 at Dockside: old link on my homescreen: $209 per night; new link within UO website in AP section: $119 per night. My old link did not offer any AP rate.

Last edited:

Yes I agree with PP… and it does seem odd that message is there. I’m not sure when that message was first posted on that page but I do know they have changed the AP rates page appearance. FWIW, I’ve been finding better rates on their new page compared to the old link that I’ve had added to my phone’s homescreen. Lol maybe they were keeping tabs on me with that old link that I was constantly on. I now use their new page from their website once I realized some rates were lower.

ETA: I just did a quick check comparing my old link with new website page. 1 adult July 8-10 at Dockside: old link on my homescreen: $209 per night; new link within UO website in AP section: $119 per night. My old link did not offer any AP rate.
What link are you checking now? When I do explore AP rates on the Universal page it just ends up showing me regular rates. In the past it would say requested rate not available. Now it doesn't give that message at all.

What link are you checking now? When I do explore AP rates on the Universal page it just ends up showing me regular rates. In the past it would say requested rate not available. Now it doesn't give that message at all.
This link I always use shows the AP rates wdwrule described - (it is on the first page of the old stickied AP thread) Just put in your dates and click update.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

i am still anxiously awaiting AP rates for my week starting Aug 14. They have them the week before!

This link I always use shows the AP rates wdwrule described - (it is on the first page of the old stickied AP thread) Just put in your dates and click update.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

i am still anxiously awaiting AP rates for my week starting Aug 14. They have them the week before!
Thanks. We are going the 18th or 19th. Tackling it on the end of a Disney trip. I'm not feeling good about getting one.

AP rates are now showing for my September dates but they're HIGH. Higher than the ST rate I already have booked.

ETA: Nvm, didn't realize my dates didn't register properly on my phone browser. Still no AP rates

Last edited:
AP rates are now showing for my September dates but they're HIGH. Higher than the ST rate I already have booked.

ETA: Nvm, didn't realize my dates didn't register properly on my phone browser. Still no AP rates
What days in September? I see nothing for mine, starting 9/8. I have RPR for an avg of $253 a night ST booked over a year ago. In fact I saw zero APH anywhere for my dates.

What days in September? I see nothing for mine, starting 9/8. I have RPR for an avg of $253 a night ST booked over a year ago. In fact I saw zero APH anywhere for my dates.
Yeah, I screwed up lol. That's why I edited my post. My dates didn't fill in properly and I didn't realize it. There's nothing in September.

I would delete my post but Idk how.

Yeah, I screwed up lol. That's why I edited my post. My dates didn't fill in properly and I didn't realize it. There's nothing in September.

I would delete my post but Idk how.
I actually played around too after looking at yours lol. The website does that to me all the time. FYI, you can edit/delete your post if you want by hitting the three little dots on the bottom corner.

On the new booking site AP rates disappeared so weird. But on the windsurfers old booking site they’re there. I was able to get AP discount for early Aug when they finally added AP rate for RP.
**edited**. Out of curiosity I went back to new booking site and despite they’re notice that AP rates are unavailable it seems now they’re on there.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter