• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No AP discount on standard view at AKL?

abnihon

DIS Veteran
Considering a last minute trip for Pandora in May.
There is a fun in the sun offer on standard view rooms at AKL. But it shows as not available for AP discount. They have pool and savanna views for AP but those are more. Same dates.
Is it normal for some rooms to have AP discounts and some only the GP discount?
Or it it a website glitch?

I believe that they allocate a certain number of rooms for each offer type, and when the rooms are gone, they are gone, unless they release more. I am eligible to book under General, Florida Resident and AP. I put in the dates of 5/29 to 6/1, just to see, and like you said, a standard room shows available for that time under General and Florida Resident, but not under AP.

We recently decided to go AKL the last week of May and I was online Thursday night looking for a room at club level. I had to switch dates and offers until I could find a room.

I have booked countless rooms over the years and since it has been possible to book online, I have seen the situation you mentioned where the inventory offered under the 3 different offers varies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter