No ADRs for first or last day

schmeve

Disney Nerd :-)
We are driving to DW and are arriving late morning/early afternoon on 5/11 and are leaving late afternoon 5/18. I'm not sure if I should use a DDP credit and big us down for a time those days with a TS or if I should use them in days during the week to have 2 TS on two different days. What would you do?

You can use your credits wherever and whenever you want, so it's really up to your preferences.

What I wouldn't do is book a restaurant that has a no-show fee for an arrival day, unless you are arriving a good 5 or 6 hours before the reservation (and even that is qualified by how badly you want the reservation - if you can live with waiting, make it another day), especially if you are arriving by air. Driving might be a little more flexible, barring extreme traffic problems, which could also happen.

Since your meals are based on the number of nights you stay, if you don't use one on the first night, you could do two ts one day or do one ts that is worth two credits one day or a ts breakfast on the day you leave. No ts on the day you leave or arrive means you only have one extra to fit in not two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter