• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

No ADR's for EPCOT day July 4th week, bad idea??

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
It's been almost 8 years since our last EPCOT trip, we're a group of 10 (4 picky kids).
There just seems to be so many counter service places there, I think we'll be ok???

ADRs are for the table-service restaurants. If all you want is QS, you'll be fine.

If you want to avoid QS lines just be at the QS you want to eat at right at 11 when they open. If you go to eat around 12 or 1 you'll have a line no matter what time of year you go.

Yes, QS at EP is great! We love Norway, Morocco and France. That being said, as PP mentioned, be prepared for long lines and getting a table (or tables) for 10 will be pretty hard. If you'd rather skip the lines, I would make an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter