No AAA rates available for me in June

Ever_After

evansmum
Called WDW for AAA rates for 6/07-6/10 and was told there are no resorts availabe at all for those dates for the AAA rate. Does AAA always sell out like that? Any advice? At regular rate I was offered $144 for the CRB or $99 for ASM.

TIA ::MinnieMo

We booked last month and were trying to get an AAA rate for the Polynesian for the begining of July and there were none. We got one for the end of July but a few days later a friend of ours could not get one. That was more than 3 months out. They go very fast.

Keep calling back; people cancel all the time, and if rumor is true and some sort of deal is in the works for early May, lots of ressies will be changing. Use the toll free # to save a penny or two with all the call backs: 877-939-3732

Did you try Dolphin or Swan?

I got a AAA rate there for May. I booked at the end of February.

Their AAA rate is about half off, while wdw resorts are about 10%-15%. And your still right in the heart of things.

to book on the AAA site directly?

On two separate occassions we have been able to obtain the AAA discount on their website when CRO told me that none were available. WL & Poly.

Good Luck!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks everyone ~ will follow up on all of your advice. Never thought to try online at AAA. If I doesn't pan out I was thinking of doing the mousesaver deal at Hotel Royal Plaza for a deluxe $79 but that has to be booked by this Saturday, I believe. Better get to it! :earsgirl:

Hello again Tia,

I just went to the AAA site and got $135 for your dates at CBR, $84 at ASM, $122 at CSR, before tax.

Good Luck!;)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Keep calling back. I booked this month, after Tikiman, for the beginning of July and received AAA at Poly.

Maybe it was just the lagoon view concierge that there were no more AAA rooms.

Tikiman: That's what I booked. Lagoon view concierge. Just got it this month. AAA rate 399/night

Than someone must have canceled. Good that you got one. I would like the AP to come out and save a little more and help with our $800 in air travel ;)

I'm hoping for codes too but I was very happy to get the AAA rate just in case. That's what I meant about calling back. I must have nabbed that one just in time!!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter