Nintendo Talk

Oh my gosh,my ds just lagged out!I'm SO sorry.it does that so much(stupid router)

yeah i was in your town for five seconds. did you spell Revolink and Daedulus right. We know the connection is not wrong. You must have put something in wrong.

It didn't connect the last two times I tried.i shut it off and now im going to try again.:)

I ahve to go, hope you got those peaches. bye. next time we try mine. again.

Thanks for being patient bird.:)

I don't know if I got peaches.

BTW:nice choice of hat.:)

thanks I like the fro. bro. lol maybe tomorrow or something

who doesn't love the fro?

I got it frrom givingVesta clothes.How easy. :rolleyes:

ok Mal, it depends on your wifi connector, please post it on here so I can check it's combatibility to the network. To tell you the truth, my dad had to set it up. In the game box should be an instruction guide to set the connection up, and then if that does not work, contact Nintendo. Once you have a connection, talk to the guy in the gate room (tehe sorry Stargate fan) on the right and select friend code. He will register you and give you a code. To add a code, click on the heart in the menu to register the code. Be sure to spell the friends name and town correctly. THen talk to the same guy to either let people in or you want to go out.

Hope that can help all, and sorry for our little chat going on.

Yes Stargate does rock, but back on topic. lol.

IGN has some sources with companies that are saying that the revolution might not release in the U.S. until November. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO o_O I want a surprise release a month after E3. That would be so cool because it would be my birthday.

Who here is looking forward to the release of Twillight Princess.

And i am mad SG the Alliance is not coming out on the cube.

ok Mal, it depends on your wifi connector, please post it on here so I can check it's combatibility to the network. To tell you the truth, my dad had to set it up. In the game box should be an instruction guide to set the connection up, and then if that does not work, contact Nintendo. Once you have a connection, talk to the guy in the gate room (tehe sorry Stargate fan) on the right and select friend code. He will register you and give you a code. To add a code, click on the heart in the menu to register the code. Be sure to spell the friends name and town correctly. THen talk to the same guy to either let people in or you want to go out.

Hope that can help all, and sorry for our little chat going on.

Ok you lost me at WiFi connector

can you meet me on vmk. I am in coriander (sea's warm and cozy place)

can we talk about PokemonXD:Gale of Darkness too since that's the only game i have for gamecube other than splintercell which i'm going to return because whenever i die in a mission i have to begin all over?

i accidentally defeated one of the shadow pokemon while battling one of those annoying people who want to battle with you in cipher's lab. is there a way to snag it again because i heard that if you snag and purify all the shadow pokemon, dragonite appears at the top of the lighthouse.

Nanoer said:
can we talk about PokemonXD:Gale of Darkness too since that's the only game i have for gamecube other than splintercell which i'm going to return because whenever i die in a mission i have to begin all over?

i accidentally defeated one of the shadow pokemon while battling one of those annoying people who want to battle with you in cipher's lab. is there a way to snag it again because i heard that if you snag and purify all the shadow pokemon, dragonite appears at the top of the lighthouse.

OK, I'll talk about Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for you Nanoer (Me being a pokemon fan and all)

Firstly, yes you can re-snag your pokemon if you kill it accidently. What you need is the Miror Radar you get off Trudley and Folly and then you need to follow Mirror B. when his logo appears on the screen (it's a logo of a Man with Red and White Afro btw)

Whenever the logo beeps on the screen, select Mirror Radar on the Key Items menu. It will say where he is so you can battle him and snag back the shadow pokemon. He either goes to Coleseums or Pokespots around Hoenn.

When you snag and purfiy all the shadow pokemon (Including XD001) you can fight mirror b on top of the lighthouse in Gateon Port to snag a Shadow Dragonite.

Anyone who was playing AC:WW would you mind posting screen shots if you can? I'd like to see what it's like.

Also, can you play AC:WW around the world? If you can, then I'll meet you all in my town in March!

What I meant by "Diaries" on the first page was the little book that was on the opposite side of the radio thingy in your first house on AC. It was either a journal or a diary in AC:WW

I could not get into Coriander's room there was a line 4 deep.....sorry.

Try to meet up with you later.

Mal

what i meant by connector is your internet router. like 2wire or linksys...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter