Nine Dragons

Kristmay

Mouseketeer
I want to eat here during my trip in September, but my bf is a bit of a picky eater. He wants to know if the chicken dishes are prepared with white meat only, or do they also have dark meat in them?

thanks for your replies!

I've eaten both General Tso's and the honey sesame chicken, and both were all white meat, if that helps.

;) The jury is still out on whether or not they actually use real "meat" at Nine Dragons. ;)

Kidding...But there are alot better restaurant choices in Epcot...Nine Dragons is just so-so for Chinese food.

the general consensus on Nine Dragons is its good, but no better than your normal Chinese place you go at home.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chinese food, but I am skipping this place on my trip in July cause I have an awsome chinese place here, and no need to try it, although I am curious about it, but there are so many better, more adventurous places

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter